Daisuke Zala

Echo Shadow Organization

Echo Organization

Organization Name:Echo

Organization Head: Daisuke Zala

Organization Base: Intra Village

Organization Goals: To become one of the Elite ninja forces in Oto.(Like Anbu) Too help the resistance and become stronger shinobi and defeat the Kumo forces.

Organization History: Zala had just come back from a mission. What is the point of me getting money for the resistance? At first I thought I was getting money for the resistance and that I am helping as a new genin. But the resistance didn't buy anything to help the resistance. No new equipment like weapons or armor, or training equipment. "It wouldn't matter if we got the equipment, the new genin cannot do anything with them. We are too weak, and we barely train with the higher ranked genin,” Zala talked to himself. And when we don't spar with the other resistance members, there is almost nothing to do. I wish there was a way I can unite all the genin somehow.

"Zala! It is dinner time,” yelled Riku from the resistance headquarters.

Gah, maybe some dinner will calm me down, I'll think about it later. Zala then ran to the house to go get some dinner. Zala finished his dinner and then sat on the big boulder on the cliff above the mansion. There is got to be a way to get the new genin stronger fast. All Zala cared for was getting stronger and destroying Kumo. At this rate he won't reach a goal for some time. "I just want to be able to do something special!” yelled Zala. From the cliff he heard an echo of his hatred voice. Echo, maybe if…Zala then jumped off the cliff to start training at the basement. I'll figure it out after training.

Zala went into the basement. The new genin climbed up the stairs passing and ignoring him completely. Tch, the only time they talk to me is when I start the conversation, when I break the ice. Man I need a hobby or some sort of thing to do. Zala was glad it was his turn to do training. The basement was always full, but there was a certain time when Zala could have it to himself. Only an hour, but that hour he felt important and lost all frustration. He had to face it; most of the genin were weak. And that is what pushed him to get stronger.

Zala was walking back from a tough day of training. When he went to the resistance porch he saw the new genin. "I need to get stronger and so do these genin. I pushed myself to the limit and still on a low level. I never even saw these people train except those old genin and that one kids that kept passing out after training and is always wearing bandages. I should ask him if he wants to help me find a conclusion." Zala went into the house and entered the hallway part of the immense basement. Zala went to his room and found him dreaming and hicing. "Dude are you ok? Anyway, I wanted to know if you wanted to help me with a way to speed up everyone's training. TO unite the new genin somehow. Do you?" The kid turns around and says,” Your not getting any info outtalk me you *hic* Kumo guard!""Whaaa?" said Zala. Then out of the blue the boy took out a kunai a tried to slash him. "Looks like your drunk. *Sigh*we aren't supposed to drink until we're 20. I guess I'll have to knock the booze out of you." Zala then jumped and kicked him in the head. The boy quickly got back to his senses and said,"Oww! That hurt! Hey what's the big idea!”? Zala then said irritatably,"You were drunk, you tried to slash me, I help you and now you yell at me! Any way I wanted to know if you wanted to find a conclusion to help speed up training and something to do that isn't boring." "Sure." said the Riku. "I was thinking starting a little club or organization in the resistance for the genin. I know I'll start an organization to speed up training, and have something to do. What do you think of the Echo,” asked Zala.

"You need a lot of work and organizing if you want that to happen,” said Riku as he took out some paper and some black ink.

Organization Requirements:

Obviously an Oto Sound ninja part of the resistance

Total Members: 4 members total

1.Asakura Riku

2.Daisuke Zala (Head)

4. Yuunaru Tora

5. Kinsen "Raz" Rasen

Entrance Fee: $50(I dont want to be too pricey we need equipment remember)

*If your character would like to donate more money, please be free too, the money will go to the ESO to get a secret undetectable, hidden base* (Goal is $2,500-$25,000)

Organization Jutsu:

(The below Jutsu's will need Zala's permission)

*more jutsu coming*

Name: Vibrating Echo

Type: Ninjutsu (Sound)

Cost: 40

Damage: 0 (Purely modded)

Effect: Opponent has a full opening to your next Echo Blast Rank 1 attack.

Discription: The user shoots tons of little vibrations at the opponent to open up the opponent. The vibration effect echos, but is not as strong and only leaves the opponent half opened.

Cost: 2

Name: Sonic pulsation

Type:Ninjutsu(Sound)

Requirements: Echo Shadow Organization lvl 10 +

Cost: 60

Damage: 20

Effect: Opponent is deafend for two turns. Genin may only use this attack once per battle.

Description: User causes a pulsation which targets the opponent's ear drum.

3 points

Name: Sonic Echo

Type: Ninjutsu(sound)

Requirement:Echo Shadow Organization Member lvl 10+

Cost: 60

Damage: 15

Effect: AoE, this attack can only be used after the user uses Sonic pulsation.

Description: The pulsation in the air allows the user to perform an echo jutsu that cuts opponents evasion

3 points

Name: Inner Echo

Type: Ninjutsu(sound)

Requirements:Echo Shadow Organization member, lvl 10+

Cost: 110

Dmg: 60

Effect: Imobilized for 1 turn. May only be used once a battle per enemy by Genin, three times by Chuunin and six times by Jounin.

Description: User shoots a jutsu at the opponent and an echo explosion erupts inside of the opponent

4points(8 for Genin to learn)

Name: Vibrating Fist

Type: Nin/Tai hybrid (sound)

Requirement:Echo Shadow Organization Member lvl 10+

Cost: 20 stanima per strike, 40 chakra a strike

Damage: 30 a strike, max of 2 strikes

Effect: none

Discription: The user instead of shooting vibrating echos at the opponent, the user covers his/her first with vibrants to explode on contact.

Cost: 4

Name: Echo Blast (Rank 1)

Requirments: Echo Organization

Cost: 40 Chakra

Damage: 40

Discription: The user uses the echo vibration through his hands to shoot at the opponent.

Cost: 2

Name: Echo Blast (Rank 2)

Requirmentts: Echo Blast Rank 1, Echo Organization or EO

Cost: 80 chakra

Damage: 60

Disctiption: The user uses echo vibration thiough his hands to shoot at the opponent.

Cost: 3

Name: Echo Blast (Rank 3)

Requirments: Echo Blast Rank 2, EO

Cost: 100

Damage: 90

Effect: You must have APD to use this effect, oponent is proned his/her next turn.

Name: Echo Blast (Rank 4)

Requirments: Echo Blast Rank 3, EO, APD

Damage: 120

Effect: AoE

Name: Echo Wave (Rank 1)

Requirements: Echo Blast Rank 3, EO, APD

Damage: 120

Effect: Impaired eye site for two turns

Discription: Same as blast but wave of air.

Cost: 5

Name: Echo Blast (Rank 5)

Tpe: Ninjutsu (Sound)

Requirments: Echo Blast Rank 4, EO, APD,

Cost: 230

Damage: 200

Effect: - AoE, distracted next turn.

Cost: 6

Name: Echo Wave (Rank 2)

Requirments: Echo Wave 1, ESO, APD,

Cost: 230

Damage: 200

- Immobilized and deafend for one turns.

Cost: 6

Name: Echo Blast (Rank 6)

Requirments: Echo Blast Rank 5, EO, APD, 5 post training

Cost: 320

Damage: 300

Effect: AoE. - Imobilized for two turns.

Cost: 8

Name: Echo Wave (Rank 3)

Requirments: Echo Wave 2, EO, APD, 5 post training

Cost: 320

Damage: 300

Effect: Deafened and half open for one turn.

Cost 8

Discription:

Echo Blast: User emits a blast of air to mow down the enemy from the palm of his hand

Echo wave: User emits a wave of air to mow down the enemy from the finger tips of his hand

(Echo Blast Rank 6 and Echo Wave Rank 3 are for Zala only...sorry)

EO Skills:

Name: EO Unites!

Effect: This effect only works if you are training with only three or more ESO members. You get +.5 exp per line. You may stack with jounin training.(Does not stack with kage's exp per line)

Discription: The ESO trains together and tries to become stronger as a unit that they train faster together.

Requirments: ESO (There are requirments for joining ESO)

Cost: -2

Name: Music to my ears

Requirements Oto Sound ninja.

Effect: All base jp (jutsu point) cost of sound ninjutsu is lowered by 1 jp. The jp can go no lower then 1.

Discrition: The user loves sound and vibration making it easier and cost less to obtain sound jutsus.

Cost: -2

Name: EO training

Effect: If you gain a lvl by training with either EO members, or by yourself ( practcing EO techniques) you gain 2 Echo Jutsu Points (EJP). EJP can be only be used on Echo techniques, and can be stacked with other jutsu points.

Discription: The user finds a way to speed up learning Echo Jutsu.

Cost: -3

(This skill isn't an EO skill, but all EO members have permission to use this skill)

More will be announced soon....

Organization EQ:TBA

Organization Clothing:

A bandana

untitled.gif

Black gi with the ESO symbol, black mat shoes (easy and good for training), kungfu black pants with the ESO symbol

*only where the uniform and clothing at the meetings which is located in a hidden secret place*

The other post is like a brain storm, this is the real post. (There will be no posting in this post until it is ready to be approved, sorry for making a second post)

If you have any questions or compliments post them in the other post, or pm me or Shikamaru742.

(Done, but eq and taijutsu updates coming)

Edited by Kane Michiko

Just call it Echo, because an echo is to sound as a shadow is to light, the background could use some work. And there only really should be one 'head' to the orginization for simplicity sake.