CHEESE

Lee Vs Recca

(old accounts got deleated so for recap im jounnin lee old account got deleated blah blah and keys is...keys just same as me soooo its anova bloody rematch that will be forgotten)

Hahe stood there in the open plains waiting for an enemy to strike

(OOc not descriptive r u and you aint even worked out the roll noob i gess ill do it)

2 kunai=10 damage + 20 acurecy of urs - my evasion 20 plus myh evasion gets +10 because of my skill

Rank 1: Better smell and hearing (-1)

+20 accuracy, +10 evasion, +10 damage from sound (and smell if they are created some day) jutsus

= i have to get 0 or over to dodge those lol

and by the way youve lost like 5 stamina throwing the kunai so add a lost tag

response:dodged

Main: Hahe dodged the attack easily and then started running around recca to dodge further attacks

Loss tag:0 HP/0 ST/0 CH

occ i no

main: recca was pretty anoyed that his kunia misside so he decided to try out his costly new move

Spin Cycle (Jiten Shuuha)

Type: Ninjutsu (Water)

Cost: 40

Damage: 25

Effect:: A successful strike reduces defense by 20 for the next two posts.

Description: A small whirlpool of water is created under the target and stabs up with great force, causing damage and disorientation.

loss tag: -40 chakara

25+30-50= i need 5 or over to dodge

Response:dodged

Main Dodging the whirlpool easily Hahe noticed that his enemy like to waste chakra. Hahe had a plan...

Hahe formed hand seals and made...

Liquid Thorns (Sui Ibara)

Type: Ninjutsu (Water)

Cost: 2 Chakra for each thorn (10 max)

Damage: 2 Damage for each thorn (10 max)

Effect:s: N/A

Description: An extremely simple technique, a Kiri nin will be able to manipulate water in the air into small spikes that are shot at the target.

10 water thorns arose and charged at Recca

20+30-30(youve changed it to 40 but were still going on our original stats at start so my chracter aint lvl 2 in this bttl still lvl 1)=20+

loss tag: 0 HP/0 ST/20 CH

response:dodged

main:recca didnt no what to do so he fell into his opponents trap by using more chakara

Wind God (Kaze Kami)

Type: Ninjutsu (Wind)

Cost: 30

Damage: 25

Effect: Increase damage by 15 points if used against a member of an Earth based clan or village. Target immediatly is forced fourty feet away.

Description: This is a straightforward attack for the most part, sending incredibly strong buffets of wind at the opponent and knocking them flying a good ways. It's beauty is against members of the opposite element, earth, where the wind, guided by some malignant force senses the chakra in them and buffets them for additional damage as they fly.

Point: 2

loss tag:-30 chakara

Edited by keys

i need 5+ t dodge lol easy

response: dodged

Main: Hahe's plan was working the enemy had barley any other chakra left now to make his move.

Hahe lept at his enemy and attacked with 2 ounches and 2 kicks

5X4=20+30=50-30=20+ top dodge

loss tag: 20 stamina

regeneration: none

response:die

setup:draws one kunia

main:recca wonderd what to do he was low on chakara and he didnt want to use much stamina so he threw one kunia at his opponent

losstag:5stamina

regenration:5chakara

Edited by keys

ok for one this is a practise arena and we cannot be bothered to put this thing through a spell check and shut ya gob you havent been here long yourself ok this isn't a serious battle so i wont put this through a spell check ok if this was a proper battle in an rp section i would put this through a spell check ok so take you and you fancy i have to spell check in a non-rp section and go to an actual meaningfull battle ok were practising so there is no need for spell check

you have been cheesed!

Edited by cntrstrk14
  • Haha 1

Ok, well I've been here long, and I can tell ya this. If this is the extent of your literacy, you should give up now. First of all, you do sound like little 5 year olds with your insults. In just about every practice battle I've seen you two do, you've been illiterate and spamming up the thread. Now I'm no modmin, but even though this is just the practice arena, it doesn't make the illiteracy ok. Also, don't screw with MAB, he's right. Try reading this...Magical Guide! Wether you have a character or not yet, that will certainly help.

Edited by Eechi-go

i do try to do that but if i forget and then go and edit my post cheese phones me and starts doing it for me and were not a bunch of 5 year old i would think of better insults but i might get kickd off