Rilon

More Tsuki Techs!

Name: Luck Type: Ancient Tarot, Thousand Bladed Death

Type: Ninjutsu

Cost: 120

Damage: 120

Effects: N/A

Description: The Tsuki nin forms a hand seal that positions every card of the sword suit around their target. Each number takes up a position hovering by a pressure point while the Queen attaches to the target's throat, the Page to the center of the target's back, the Knight to the target's face, the King to the target's femoral artery, and the Ace to the target's heart. Upon forming another hand sign blades sprout from all of the cards, skewering the target and killing them instantly in most cases.

Name: Luck Type: Tarot, Two of Wands

Cost: 25

Damage: 5

Effects: Distracted (One Turn)

Description: The Tsuki nin throws a card that causes hundreds of wands to appear around the enemy. Each of these wands explodes dealing a minor amount of damage but leaving behind multi-colored clouds of smoke that are not only festive but also quite distracting.

Name: Luck Type: Tarot, Three of Wands

Cost: 50

Damage: 10

Effects: Clobbered (One Turn)

Description: The Tsuki nin throws a card at their opponent's. Upon making contact the card becomes a steel orb that weighs anywhere from ten to twenty pounds. The card then reverts to its normal form and returns to the Tsuki Nin.

Name: Luck Type: Combination Tarot, Box of Swords

Cost: 80

Damage: 60

Effects: Scared (Two Turns)

Description: The Tsuki nin draws two cards out of their deck, Two of Swords and Three of pentacles. Placing the Three of Pentacles on the ground the Tsuki nin throws the Two of Swords at their opponent, then places their palm on the Three of Pentacles. Instantley six giant tarot cards materialize around the target, forming a box around the enemy shinobi. The Tsuki nin makes a hand sign, causing the Two of Swords to change into thousands of blades that pierce every side of the box. Needless to say if the target survives this attack they will be quite scared of tarot cards for some time.

Edited by Rilon

The description of the first technique, and possibly the others but I only got as far as the first, is a bit confusing. How do the cards 'attach' themselves to the opponent? Just flesh it out a bit and use a little more detail.

All of these techniques seems fine, but I suggest actually making these 'tarot cards' into an item. In the description state that each card has a unique chakra seal threaded into its composition that actually allows them to be used in such an effective way; but only by a Tsuki-nin.

I dunno, only way any of those techniques would make sense to me really.

Anyway, APPROVED.