Red Death

Mugen

I've had alot, but I can't seem to get a good Jiraiya who is my all time favorite Naruto characer. At some point he never has a good amount of moves. The last one I got was finally a nicely done one, with no moves except for teleporting to the opponent. Other than that I like to dance around the opponent with Bankai Ichigo, and I just seen the movie, it was pretty good. The site I went to I forgot what it was but it had half of the Naruto movie 4...... I refused to start it if it only had half though. :(

look for it under MUgen. You can get the naruto mugens but no matter what you get. To get some good stuff you need to edit alot of the files. Downloading new characters, and screenpacks, and writing them into the data. It's tough at first but ends up easy. FInding the rare characters are the hard part.

ok sorry for the vids but here is my mugen 7 mgbs so wait for a while 2 i made i have 40 rare chars.

i have the hard installation done so if u want to add more stuff look on youtube for vids

google winmugen then copy paste this hold on have to go put it up tomorrow