MAC

Place Your Vote!

OBAMA or MCAIN  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you want as your president?

• Obama
    • Mcain
    • ...a crazed monkey........

But Obama is in fact inexperienced. He hasn't even been apart of the system for that long and he's running for president. I would much rather have two people who have a clue as to what they are doing and are up against than one guy who is fresh and one guy who knows what he's doing, and the one who knows what he's doing ISN'T RUNNING.

And Obama coming into presidency would peak the interest of other countries and since they would know he's inexperienced, test him out (IE possible war). Obama coming into office would show a sign of weakness because he's so inexperienced and other countries will take advantage of such a thing.

McCain Though has no experience in the economy. He knows nothing about it as he said himself. While Obama is going to try and make the people with a lot of money pay more taxes than the people on the poverty line or hanging from it.

--------------------------------------

Bob lol

Obama also doesn't know crap about the economy because he is one of the big players for forcing the banks to give people loans they could not afford to pay off. He is one of many people who got us into this poop hole of an economic struggle.

And the people with a lot of money pay enough taxes as it is. I make crap and I hate paying taxes, but you have to understand there are a lot of people who don't pay taxes at all.

Let's say someone makes 1,000,000$ a year kay? And person B makes 350,000. Person B pays 15% tax where as person A pays 10%. Now, with the percentage of what is being paid, a normal person would be outraged that they are paying more for having less money. But who pays more money in the end? Well, 15% of 350,000 is 52,500$. 10% of 1,000,000$ is 100,000$. While you pay a larger portion, in the end the people who make more money loose because just from a 5% difference, person A is paying almost double what person B is paying and person B is bitching because person A has 10%.

And Obama making taxes high for other people will make people really mad. Really, the upper class pay for a lot of things while the middle/lower class don't. On a rough estimate, I'd say it's probably like 70% upper class and 30% lower class simply because they give more money in taxes, though its a lesser percent.

Another reason with McCain is because he doesn't believe that he should help the people who were screwed over with the bad loans and I completely agree with him, as I have said before.. If you make a dumb choice, live with the consequences. The government is (supposed to be) unbiased and will not go into the lives of the American people because helping those who have made the choice to take a loan they couldn't afford will not benefit the government, a reason we also aren't going into Darfur and helping them out. We will only get harmed in doing so.

As much as the American people think that the government should help us out more means that they have more power over us and that is not something that we need. Many people expect the government to help us out in our time of need but that is not supposed to be the job of the government. It is not supposed to help each individual, it's suppose to help the country. That is why I am voting for McCain in the end, because he is seeing what government should be. Obama sees only what would benefit for the right now, and seeing how well his "give loans to the poor” plan came out, I do not believe that comfort right now is worth horrible pain in the next 4 years.

Edited by Cho Hakkai