Rhap Sodos

Durarara!!

Any of you guys watch this? I know there is a light novel as well as a manga, but Durarara!! is considered [arguably] the best of the new anime now airing.

:P I know I got into it when trying to discovering why some d00d throwing vending machines was all over 4chan.

It's really good, with a large cast and interesting story line that's slowly starting to fall into place. There are only 10 or so episodes out, so it'd be easy to start watching and catch up.

So... anyone?

Oh, neato. I usually go with [gg], but that's because they seem to be the fastest. I'll stay away from Frostii though, they look like the worst.

D: I haven't been able to watch the latest episode, thanks to Finals. I'm hoping to do it sometime tonight...

The fastest my eye! I don't see anywhere that they even have anything past episode 6 done yet.

If you want fast, go with either Frostii or AnCo, but preferably the latter, since they screw up the video quality less in exchange for their poor choice in subtitle fonts. Also because they have the most recent episode done.

I usually don't get to watch it until Saturday anyways, which I'm beginning to think puts "fastest" at a little null and void.

Interesting last episode. I wished I had watched Baccano 'cause I really didn't get the cameo appearance. It's nice that the plot is FINALLY starting to come together.

Poor Celty though. <<" I wish she'd marry Shinra and be happy with her life.

I've only read a blind idiot fan translation of the light novels, but I'm definitely going to check that out! I really like the use of Irish mythology, since I'm sucker for anything British and such mythology rarely shows up in Eastern works.