Major

Snakes

God, I just realized I posted this well over a year ago. To say I've been patient is an understatement.

Please? Pretty please? Anyone? Take a few minutes out of your day to look at this. Honestly, it's already been mathematically approved once before. Granted that one doesn't count anymore, but all I had to do was remove the level 1 and shift everything else down.

I can't tell if I'm just doing something wrong here, but I've posted in the correct places, bumped this plenty, and even asked people privately. If anyone has any further recommendations as to how to get this looked at, let me know.

I know Rhapsody, and I'm very sorry. But I had to get that out, I have been trying to get this approved for over a year now. (I was gone for a good chunk of it, but you get my point.) I am very understanding about how long it takes to approve something, but I hope you understand where I am coming from as well. A year is... well, it's a long time for something, even like this. It was part of the reason I decided to take a break from here and resign from my position.

The link to proposed Venom element is here, but if you look at the last post it's just supposed to be treated as void. I had that on the first post but I must have deleted it when I was updating. Sorry!

Thanks. And again, I apologize, this wasn't meant to be some insult to anyone. I think something snapped when I looked at when I originally posted.