cntrstrk14

Cntr's In N' Out

Been out of it for a bit, probably noticed. Been playing some other games and mostly been too wound up after work to really concentrate on NA. It seems like a lot of people have the summer bug as well, so I bet other people are having the same trouble as me. I'm still around and if you need specific stuff feel free to PM me, but general activity is going to be low for a bit longer until I get back in the swing.

I am back! But not up to 100% as I am busy the next day or two. I'll only be working on high priority things that specifically need me. I'll be back up to 100% around like Wednesday.

Also I actually went to In and Out, so relevant to this topic title.

Back from my last weekend, but will be gone this upcoming weekend again for a friend's wedding! And after that I am getting married. Expect very touch and go activity for the next 3 weeks or so. I will be answering PM's and hitting things that need me, but anything non essential or that I don't want to do will likely get sidelined. As always my PM box is the best way to reach me if you need something!