cntrstrk14

Cntr's In N' Out

Moved to a new place, didn't have power. Now have power, but no internet. Failures after failures. I probably won't have internet outside of tethering my phone to my computer (like now) and work until next monday. So this means some lack of activity (If you haven't noticed this is the first time I am logging on pretty much all weekend).

Whoooooo~

Been in a bit of a funk lately, get home and really don't want to do NA stuff. Expect lower activity from me for a bit until I work out of this, I will still be trying to post for those that I am GM'ing but this is just a heads up on why it may be taking awhile.

Holidays have been hectic this year with me being much busier than I normally am. I am out of town until Jan 4th, expect lowered activity until then (and retroactively for the past 2-3 weeks, woops!)

Normal activity begins after the 4th. 

So I've kind of mentioned this to the team I am GM'ing, but the game I am project lead on is coming out to test market in like two weeks so my weekdays are crazy busy, cutting into NA time. Rhap Sodos is also coming up to visit me this week so that will compound the downtime. I am going to continue to keep up with my GM threads (though a bit slower than normal).

If you need me or if I am taking too long to post somewhere for you, please PM me. My PM's email me so it is the best way to contact me.