cntrstrk14

New forum bugs

Is that in any use of the word? The o is the numeric character ref for o (don't ask me how I know that) and the bold brackets looks like someone hit bold without anything highlighted.

expression

EDIT: Doesn't do it for me in the above post.

Are you using the live editor, or the manual editor? I think it only effects posts that were written when you toggle "off" the editing features, and as far as I can tell "exp<b></b>ression" is the only word affected. Since the live editor is off, I'm not highlighting or attempting to bold anything other then what I type [and it certainly not with html/angle brackets]. Also, only appears if you submit the post, and then hit edit.

Exp<b></b>ression

Edited by Rhap Sodos

occasionally the website wolnt load the formatting or whatever it just comes up as a white page with a list of links, and everything is left aligned with just the text box embedded, sometimes switching back and forth between skins helps but its happened on just about every skin

So I edited a post in the Custom Ninjutsu forum, which sorta worked but any time I clicked 'Save Changes' the page never reloaded. I clicked the link to Custom Ninjutsu, reopened my tech and the change was made, but now any time I try to edit that same post, it either cuts off the first part of the tech, or it mix and matches the top part with the rest. Very frustrating. The tech is Paper Shield. Oh, and I hate this new forum setup. -_-;