Button

I ran out of things to draw

along long time ago i used to love this site then life got in the way long story short if any one has any thing they want drawn let me know... oh and i got a bit better since last time so ...here are some modern samples 

A table top rp i run as gm this is my friends character

l0vNfbB.jpg

This is a race i made up for a home brew world

TngBZmW.gif

this is a pretty steam punk lady

tsZRp76.jpg

this is a girl i drew in my art class

oi2GC2l.jpg

and this is the difference between last time i was on here and last summer in art abilities

8u22Eaz.jpg

• Like 1

so if any one wants there character drawn just give me the description with any pre existing art for reference, and it should be done in 1 to 2 days.

to celler door yes 1 of my 4 races for my home brew are fox like *shrug* i like um well enough and there not full furrys or super generic cat girls so why not.  XP

Hellooo, sooo I need an older version of the character Hitsugaya Toushirou. Around years 20 of age. Same hairstyle and scarf if possible as the reference picture but wearing something more standard such as this minus the shoulder guards. Here. and the trusty sword of course

Edited by Seigen

Your art is awesome. Anyways, if you can, I'd like to request one of my character below. I don't have a reference pic sadly for this one :/

Usuakari Akado. Age 12

-Hair Color: Dark Green
-Eye Color: Hazel
-Clothing:

Akado prefers to have a simple style of clothing while still looking decent. Thus he wears black cargo pants and wears a white buttoned shirt with the Usuakari clan emblem on the back.A light blue scarf runs around his neck with both ends of the scarf hanging behind his back, with both ends equal distance from each other. As with the majority of shinobi, the traditional pouch can be found wrapped around his right thigh. Black steel-toe boots are found at his feet and the Kusagakure Hitai-ate can be found on his forehead.

-Physical Description:

Akado has a light skin tone which seems to oddly match his hazel eyes and dark green hair quite well. His body is slender, but has an athletic build due to the constant leaping from tree branch to tree branch. His athletic build can be mostly noticeable on his upper body, hamstrings, and calves. A burn scar can be found on Akado's right shoulder, though it's hidden by his clothing.