Peregine

Pere's wanderings

So, you all know that I've basically been lurking the last few days, might as well front up and admit why. Mostly it's been because I'm becoming a dad in a month or so, which doesn't always leave time for writing (or free time at all), but yesterday I finally had a moment to turn on my computer and... well, it's about as lively as the dinosaurs. Pretty annoying timing, but that's Murphy's Law for you. Anyway, it'll probably be a fortnight or so (maybe two because I'm broke) before I can get my computer fixed/replaced. In the meantime I've got my phone and work computer, neither of which are great for writing posts or using skype. So... yeah. If you need to contact me for some reason, PM's are the way to go. I can probably work on my creation stuff (hornets and Marksman and whatnot) from my phone, but RP'ing is on hiatus for the time being. Which really sucks.

Hello again NA! So I'm moving house tomorrow to a new place with my family- unfortunately we haven't got our internet access sorted since there are a lot of baby-things to consider and it's flown under the radar. I've still got access to internet on my phone and at work, but aside from that I'm back in the Stone Age. It shouldn't be a problem for more than a few days I hope, but it'll certainly stop my attempts to be more active on skype :(

So, a few days ago I dropped my phone and absolutely shattered it into little pieces. Since I relied on my phone quite a bit togo on skype, I'll be (even) less active there than usual. Hopefully I can get it replaced soon, but it'll probably be a week or two because having a one-year-old is like having a huge pit where you burn money for fun. Until then it's posting from work for me :[