Warr

Armorer's Best Friend

Doing a number of things.

Firstly, buying: Uwagi no Ebisu at it's updated price, of 3255$.

Additionally, combining the:

+ NCIA: Gennin Vest

Armor Kind: NCIA Vest

Body Placement: Chest

Attributes: +20 Defence, +20 Resistance, +20 Evasion.

Special: +5 Weapon Slots

Description: This all black over-vest is much like a traditional Chuunin vest in appearance. Serves primarily as a uniform so that members of the proud Ninja Crime and Investigation Agency are easily identifiable by the public in general. Above the left breast pocket is the wearers name-tag which also has the emblem of their unit; Kusagakure, Konohagakure, etcetera.

and the Jounin vest I got originally:

Jounin Vest

Body Placement: Chest

Special:

+80 Defense

+80 Resistance

+80 Evasion

+25 Weapon Slots

Description: This light grey yet azure padded over-vest is made in the style which has been used traditionally in Kirigakure no Sato since the earliest times anyone could remember, and is indistinguishable for the most part from the vests worn by those in the NCIA. One would have to look very closely at the back to see the blazen mark of Mizu no Kuni pride which this vest is, the symbol of Kirigakure no Sato stitched in a very dark black thread, showing clearly that the person wearing this is from Kirigakure no Sato.

To stack the additional +5 Weapon Slots, +40 Defense, and +20 Evasion onto the Jounin Vest, if possible. I never thought to ask to do it before/if I could, but it makes a lot of sense to do so. More to come in a bit.

So this was never originally approved and I was going to redact it because I thought I never used it but apparently I used u

it during the kumo chuunin exams' chamber of element so fixing it, albeit from memory:

Buying Elemental Resistance/Defense/Shield (Fire) to add to Warrusu's jounin vest: 750 両.

Buying Elemental Resistance/Defense/Shield (Lightning) to add to Warrusu's fisher-king's hook: 750 両.

Buying Elemental Resistance/Defense/Shield (Earth) to add to Warrusu's newly created Mariner's Reinforced Combat Boots: 750 両.

2250両 total.

The above 3 attributes and Uwagi no Ebisu's existing ones all directly convert to rank 3 of Elemental Shield (their element). Chakra resistance etc turns into 3 ranks of chakra shield.

Combining Sea-King's feather (+40 to speed) to Mariner's Reinforced Combat Boots. 

Added +60 Taijutsu (240両) to Mariner's Reinforced Combat Boots.

Added +60 Genjutsu to Fisher-King's hook is what I was going to originally also add but given I never used that I would like to make it +60 to concentration. Either way it is:

240両 .

Running total: 2,730両.

Refunding Underlay from Uwagi no Ebisu. 

100両 returned.

2,630両 running total now.

Turning Anti-freeze and Anti-burn on uwagi no ebisu into their money equivalents so regaining 200両 from anti-freeze and 200両 from anti-burn.

3005両-2630両=375両+400両=745両 remaining.

745両-250両(for insulation)=495両.

Edited by Warr

Refunding 両150 from the purchase of Ensui to Umikoi Warrusu with the fact ‘Razor Edge’ is no longer a thing, and 両100 from the cost now that Sharpened Edge costs ‘両200’ per rank as opposed to 両100. The difference is 両50.

This means the total amount left over is 545両. 

Buying a second and third rank of sharpened edge - for 400両.

Remainder is 145両.

Refund of $150 of Razor Edge on Ensui and cost adjustment of -$100 for Sharpened edge on Ensui: Approved at $50 refund to Warrusu. Current balance is $545. 

The purchase of Sharpened Edge II and III can't be approved with Ensui's current weapon level (39). 

[Sharpened Edge Restrictions] Rank 1; Level 10 Weapon | Rank 2; Level 40 Weapon | Rank 3; Level 70 Weapon

Ensui's level 39 on Warrusu's sheet, and looks like an older version since it's also missing True Elemental Resonance and its two special abilities don't match up.

Sharpened Edge II on Ensui level 50 is approved.

545 - 200 = $345 remaining balance

36 minutes ago, Cloudnine said:

Ensui's level 39 on Warrusu's sheet, and looks like an older version since it's also missing True Elemental Resonance and its two special abilities don't match up.

Sharpened Edge II on Ensui level 50 is approved.

545 - 200 = $345 remaining balance

Thanks, and yeah Warrusu's sheet needs some updating by me