PandaMattMatt

Hanamajo Support

Plant Release: Wrath of the Desert

Type: Ninjutsu [Hanamajo | Plant | Medical]

Cost: 90 Chakra

Heal: 10 Health

Effect: The next physical attack that would damage the target of this technique inflicts the attacker with 'Bleeding: 100' for one (1) turn, or, the next successful Basic Attack, Taijutsu Technique, or non-Ranged Weapon Attack performed by the target of this technique adds 'Bleeding: 100' for one (1) turn to its effects. This effect lasts for four (4) turns or until it applies 'Bleeding: 100' through either of the previously mentioned ways.

Description: The deserts of Suna are known for being some of the harshest terrain in the world. As such, the specimens that managed to survive such conditions are known to be some of the hardiest and most deadly things in the world. The Hanamajo have seen this first hand in the various species of cacti they have studied and cultivated. In this technique, the Hanamajo bestows Ninjutsu enhanced spines along the skin of targets. These spines pierce and tear at flesh of opponents with ease.

Flower Release: Transcending Lotus

Type: Ninjutsu [Plant | Hanamajo]

Cost: 70 Chakra

Effect: The target of this technique’s next physical attack is considered to have the tag “Combinatorial; Plant” in addition to it’s other tags. In addition, the target of this technique may add the User’s ninjutsu modifier to their next physical attack.

Description: Forming a series of seals, the user places their hands on the target. A glowing design of vines and leaves encircles the target’s arms and legs, imbuing them with the temporary power of the Hanamajo clan.

Plant Release: Revitalizing Spring

Type: Ninjutsu [Plant | Hanamajo | Medical]

Cost: 150 Chakra

Effect: Target is under the effects of “Induced Regen; 40” for 3 turns. In addition, for the next 3 turns, anytime the User would regenerate chakra, the Target instead regenerates an equal amount on their turn. Chakra gained in this way is not considered advanced regen. This technique may not target the user and may only target each character once per battle.

Description: After the creation of several seals, the Hanamajo places their hands on an ally. A seal appears in the center of both shinobi’s chests. This seal acts as an intermediary, sacrificing the Hanamajo’s natural vitality and granting it for a short time to the patient.

Edited by PandaMattMatt

Wrath of the Desert: K

Transcending Lotus: Could probably cost 70.

Revitalizing Spring: Neat idea, I like this. Almost seems OK, but this should only grant base regeneration. Granting 4 turns of Chakra Flow rank 2 to, say, a Sharingan wielder, is silly. Either that, or it counts as advanced regen.

Ok, I kind of met in the middle. Instead of only granting base chakra, I divided whatever chakra regeneration the user would have in half and allowed the target to regen an equal amount.

So, in the case of Chakra Flow Rank 2, instead of the target getting just 15%, they would now get 7.5%. However, the power and usefulness of this technique depends on the user's sp choices. No chakra flow, then only 2.5%. Chakra Flow 1: 5%. Chakra Flow 2: 7.5%. Still not considered advanced regen though

Open Tenketsu is a Hyuuga-Centric thing, like Damaged Muscles/Tenketsu. While it would apply nicely to this situation, it's pretty clearly not a hyuuga thing, so I thought I'd have more luck with a more generic effect.

Although, looking at Open Tenketsu as an inspiration (Which honestly, I knew existed, but didn't bother looking at it when I made these) 10% of Chakra -and- Stamina for 3 turns, while strictly limited to 3 turns of regen per battle, per character for 30 cp. I don't think my original design was flawed. A once per battle, per character limit of course.

I'm editing back to granting user's full regen to a character, in exchange for canceling User's regen. Since this only grants a static number, rather a percentile increase like Open Tenketsu, I think it's a bit more balanced.

Edited by PandaMattMatt