tygerin

Reverse Quill System

Name: Reverse Quill System

Puppet: Rōringu Sandā 

Item Slots Taken: 2

Description: Along the back of the exoskeleton is a series of flattened blades which activate once the Akimichi performed the ‘Human Bullet Tank’ technique that places the blades in reverse, able to open forward. When the body becomes spherical, the angle of the body forces the quills open which acts as blades throughout the surface.

Effect: Conditions for the Spiked Human Bullet Tank are met. Attacks made with this puppet deal additional Bleed damage equal to 20% of its base damage.

Requirements: Activated only for Spiked Human Bullet Tank Technique. 

Cost: $250
Edited by tygerin

So it sounds like you want a puppet part to increase the damage of a technique your character uses- I'm assuming the puppet will be an armour type with hollow chassis? The issue here is that puppet parts are designed to increase the effectiveness of the puppet's moves, not the users techniques. Otherwise it's just a regular item.

If the puppet is the one using the technique, then it's a different question altogether (and there's a lot of unnecessary wording). If you could link the technique as well, that would make things a lot easier.

Like I mentioned in the other Akimichi puppet thread, puppets have undergone revisions and the Akimichi are currently undergoing another. If you'd like to work on these in the future, let me know and I'll move them back for you. These are cool, so I'd be happy to work on them with you if you'd like some help, and I'm sure Pope would as well as he's currently building the Akimichi.

Anyway, I'm moving this to dead as per the PM I sent last week.