PandaMattMatt

Panda's Out.

Due to IRL issues, I will not be as active for a time. I'm not currently in too many threads, and the couple I'm in, I'll be keeping up on.

However, I'll not be starting any new threads and my GA stuff will go down for a bit as well. I'll still be available for any questions or concerns that may arrive, so please feel free to PM me or hit me up on Discord.

Thanks, Y'all

This coming week is going to be rather busy for me. I might be around on discord a bit, but I'm moving into my house on Monday and need to pack and clean the rest of this week. So I might be around for some little things, but my RP posts might be delayed by about a week.

Update: we're in the new house and I love it! However, we're also having to unpack and do some maintenance stuff (painting, gfci outlets, additional shelving etc). On top of that, I have an ear infection that just won't stop haha so I'm probably going to be preoccupied a bit longer!

If you need anything PM me on here or Discord and I'll respond asap! I usually check NA on my lunch break and when I have a few moments to myself so I'll see it before long haha

OK! I'm back to relatively full activity. I quit my second job!

That being said, beginning (as far as I know) the middle of April, my store is going through a remodel and I'll be working overnights and about 60 hours a week. So any time I have to post is going to be very short and sweet. It'll only be for about 5 weeks, so I'll try not to get buried into anything time sensitive between now and then and finish up anything that is time sensitive before that time. I'll post again closer to time when it's relevant.

EDIT; Disregard literally everything above. My laptop died. I'll be around on mobile

Edited by PandaMattMatt