Tsu

Mistborn set Rp?

I personally was debating putting the setting closer to the twinborn age, but earlier than wax and waynes time. Possibly the early roughs, or a new territory. Input?

I've always like Steel Allomancy. I think for Feruchemical I really also like Zinc (Mental Speed) or Steel (Physical Speed). I wouldn't want to be a compounder if someone else was though, so Steel Allomance + Zinc Feruchemical twinborn seems like it might be my jam. Storing mental speed to be able to do complex Steel sharpshooter shots. Also the RP of storing mental speed and being slow for days seems hilarious.

91a0c8af125e6bc22ef917bd4000182f994f6514

I'm stuck between just being a Chromium Feruchemist (Luck), because we can't all be twinborn, or being a Rioter with Duraluminum Feruchemy and being the most effective Rebel Leader this world has ever known.

Alright well are you guys willing to man 2 characters each? If so this will be within the year after bands of mourning. If you guys want to develop basic pen and paper character sheets and send them to me.

Your religions should be noted on them as well.

Edited by Tsu

I was hoping for at least 4 so if you all do one with yurane that is cool

Character summary  and noteable skills in the mistborn universe. Or general skiils like lockpicking ect

Edited by Tsu

Without stats but whatever you deem worth noting. This isnt going to be very strict stats wise, but maybe a 1-10 rating on how adept you feel you are strength and skill wise. 

Steel pushing - 8 would be like Wax level without crashing.

Steel pushing - 4 could be a very average coinshot

Also if anyone end up feeling like joining after we start, let me know and ill arrange an entrypoint.

Edited by Tsu

I like to be decidedly grey (all my ideas are for like petty criminals and rebellious people), but ultimately doing good shit. So like, the thief the cop goes to when he needs that evidence he cant get a warrant for.

Few ideas then..

1. Tracking the source of a string of murders. Identify, if provided information leads to an arrest or arrests. A set bounty, or a 5x higher bounty for catching them first. 

2. Lord Ladrian has requested the aid of Easting Cett to help gather information on The Set through the criminal underworld. He also sent the request to several others to others near Elendel. All promising Constabulary Immunity for past crimes, or promotions, or favorable trade deals from his own house.

These were my first two flushed out ideas.