Clan Village: No particular village. 
Clan Starter: Chitoka Hide
Clan Head: Chitoka Chiho
Clan Age and Status: 150 years old
Clan Bloodline: Kuton | Flesh Release |
Clan Element: Kuton | Flesh Release |
Clan Emblem:

tcFQZqn.png

Clan Info: The Chitoka clan members were spread far and wide across the planet, being a nomad esque clan the members didn't tend to stay in one place, due to the nature of their abilities and the appearance of it; society was not the most accepting of those that didn't fit the typical social mold. Since they were able to warp and shape their flesh and blood to their liking, which obviously could be a pretty terrifying sight for some people, Chitoka members usually hid their abilities from everyone around them out of fear of persecution. Due to the varied physical appearance of their clansman, there was no specific hair color or skin color that was universal amongst everyone, there was a pretty balanced mix of blondes and brunettes, and a small number of red heads, but the same could be said for any group of people really. Something about their abilities did carry one other trait though, blood rage, when they could not control their temper the Chitoka often go into a fiery and destructive rage, unable to see that they are in a non combat situation being overtaken by the need to tear limb from limb and sink their teeth into human flesh, it was like satisfying an appetite that never went away, traditional food did almost nothing for them, satisfied no hunger, not even for the nourishment that kept them alive, it was as if they hadn't eaten at all. Older members of the Chitoka have learned how to keep their craving for cannibalism, and have become masters at masking their appearance and emotions.  

Clan Specific Techniques: TBD!  
Clan Skills: TBD!

Bloodline: Kuton | Flesh Release |

While it's appreciated that you have an interest in reviving a currently inactive clan, resubmitting an creation made by a former member requires permission from the member or staff approval. No matter the length of time or the inactivity of said member, it's still their 'intellectual property.' 

Please get staff permission or permission from Joker to resubmit this clan. 

PandaMattMatt - Today at 4:36 PM
Well that was quick. Staff says you have permission to resub the skill
and Wolf gave permission to resub it in your bloodline.

Skill - Flesh Release. 

Your Bloodline - The Bloodline you created yourself.

How in the hell can you with a straight face quote that piece of text and tell Wolf that this is permission to resubmit someone else's clan? Why do I have to waste my time on shit like this?

If you want to take over not just the Flesh Release skill but also the Bloodline and Clan that is three (3) separate creations you need to get permission to take over.

The only reason this clan page was made was because of the original flesh release skill mentioning the Chitoka clan, PMM saying that it belongs to the chitoka clan (which was never approved therefore never existed in the first place). 

So I made the sheet so that the bloodline (now renamed Kuton because according to matt thats gotta be the name and to fit with the chitoka clan aspect of it.)

The skill was posted because I was told to resub the bloodline I now need to resub the skill. 

At this point let me know the staff decision on whether or not I have permission for any of the 3 gets decided.