Rhap Sodos

Veil of Winds

5lL1O8t.png

Veil of Winds:. 
Armor Kind: Cowl 
Body Placement: Back
Attributes: Unique
Special Abilities: Breath of Life 
    Effect: Activated in the Set-Up Phase. The target of this ability gains +100 Chakra or Stamina per turn, chosen when this ability is activated, for the next 5 turns. This effect may only be used once per battle. 
    Restriction: This ability may only be used on a willing ally. This is considered a use of a 'Solider Pill' for whomever it targets.

Description: A thin, lightweight cowl that flows around the wearer with unseen energy. The colors shift across the fabric, reminiscent of the dancing lights seen in nighttime northern skies.  

Cost: 1200

Edited by Rhap Sodos

Cost Breakdown: 
+100 Chakra or Stamina = $50 Soldier Pill x 5 = 250.

Because this is a 1. a Soldier Pill on a stick and 2. you benefit from it multiple turns, I took that baseline cost and basically multiplied it by five because someone told me I would probably need to (spoiler alert, it was @cntrstrk14). 

Body placement on that should probably be Head. Cowls are hoods.

Questions:

1.) Can the effect by changed by turn? Like can the target go +100 Stamina, +100 Chakra, +100 Chakra, +100 Stamina, etc, or must they choose one tank stat to buff?

2.) When is this activated? I assume it's a Setup Phase thing, and takes a Setup Phase Action as per usual, but I felt compelled to make sure.