Hardcore Skittlez

Enton: Zenbi | Blaze Release: Consummation

4bCIIjs.gif

Enton: Zenbi | 炎遁・全備 | Blaze Release: Consummation
Type: Ninjutsu [ Blaze | Dōjutsu; Mangekyō Sharingan | Hijutsu; Uchiha ]
Cost: 40 Chakra
Effect: This technique is used in the Main Phase as a Free Action. The next Fire element technique used by this character on this turn replaces its ‘Fire’ elemental descriptor with ‘Blaze’. This technique may not be performed on consecutive turns.
Description: While the primary application of an Uchiha’s Blaze Release is to freely manipulate the ever-burning flames of Amaterasu, inventive Uchiha devised Enton: Zenbi as a simple means of applying a small portion of their Black Flames to their standard Fire Release techniques- not enough to overly tax their vision, but just enough to make an opponent think twice about letting themselves touch an Uchiha’s flames.
JP: 1

Edited by Hardcore Skittlez

This seems to me like something that should take up a Setup Phase? This seems like a textbook Setup Phase action. I'd be fine with the small cost if it's within the action economy. If you don't want to have it take an action somewhere I would suggest instead making this a skill, as wolfnin is doing with Black Lightning...

I'm absolutely OK with it taking up an action somewhere, I was just avoiding Setup Phase because I didn't want it to incur a Setup Phase cooldown(because it's a relatively minor ability all things considered) and because I didn't want it to just be like... once per battle.