Princess

Tsuchigumo Caste Skills II

Female Caste
The females of the Tsuchigumo are considered in a class of their own, given the scarcity of their birth and their value to the clan. They are the leaders of the Tsuchigumo, the matriarch's daughters acting as her voice throughout the clan until her death, where a violent struggle between them occurs until a successor is determined. Their unique genetic makeup produces a cloud of pheromones around them which help limit the ability of others to focus, which keeps the males in line and attentive to their orders, but can also be used to throw off opponents in the midst of battle.
You gain +1 to your Charisma. You may add 'Distracted [1]' to one strike that consumes a Small Weapon or one Unarmed Basic Attack as a free action in the Main Phase. This skill may be activated once per Main Phase, and cannot be activated if it was activated during the user's previous Main Phase.
Requirements: Tsuchigumo Clan Membership, Characters may only possess one 'Caste' skill
Cost: -2

Casteless
Rarer even than a female is one born without a caste. One who has no purpose in life. They are known as 'dregs', and considered little more than food for their siblings. Occasionally though, through feats of unrelenting ferocity, a dreg can survive through childhood, though they never escape the shame of their birth within the clan. Fratricide is common in the Tsuchigumo, but it is a matter of survival for these cursed souls. Their long years spent fighting for survival have developed in them an unrestrained primal fury that makes it nigh impossible for opponents to defend against, but this is not a genetic gift like other members of the Tsuchigumo. It is simply an expression of the hardships they had to endure in order to make it this far in life, any dreg who cannot fight like this doesn't make it through their childhood.

You gain +1 to your Survival. You may add 'Staggered [1]' to one strike that consumes a Small Weapon or one Unarmed Basic Attack as a free action in the Main Phase. This skill may be activated once per Main Phase, and cannot be activated if it was activated during the user's previous Main Phase.

Requirements: Tsuchigumo Clan Membership, Characters may only possess one 'Caste' skill.

Cost: -2

Original Caste Skills

So, approvals are slow, oh well, figured I'd finally get these out. Female I changed from it's original design, instead of 3SP and confusion+politics, I kept it in line with the others at 2SP, gave it Charisma instead as it fits the theme better, and gave it Distracted instead, so it fits into the same 20CP for 2SP the others fit within. Figured it was safer to keep them all relatively the same, rather than extrapolating onwards and looking to set precedent I don't want to use.

Then, Casteless was something new. Got the idea reading Toroi's post about throwing food to Kumono's siblings. Casteless are treated like trash by the clan, gives them a lot of reason to break out, and Staggered is kinda cool. So I gave it to them. 

This has the same restrictions as the original Caste Skills and the same design concept. Said concept is:

Random idea I had when working on the background revamp for the clan. Why not make skills that are pegged to the different castes of Tsuchigumo? Dunno if these effects will fly, they're purely testing the waters now. Small Weapons are the key idea of the Tsuchigumo, so the idea is hey, drop some SP and you can make one better. 

So you have to declare this on a strike before it hits, so there's no cheating this in, it's telegraphed, but repeatable, and overall it adds about 20cp worth for 2sp every second main phase.