Cellar Door

Katon; Haijingakure No Jutsu

Katon; Haijingakure No Jutsu | Fire Release; Hiding In Ash And Dust Technique | 火遁・灰塵隠れの術
Type: Ninjutsu [Fire | AoE]
Cost: 230 Chakra
Damage: 50
Effect: The Climate Effect 'Volcanic Ash' is applied to the battlefield for 2 turns.
Description: Haijingakure no Jutsu is a potent fire release technique, which has long been used as a means of creating cover. By kneading fire chakra within one's stomach, the user of this technique is capable of expelling a smoldering hot cloud of ash across the battlefield. The heat of the ash cloud is considerable, and capable of burning those not prepared for it, but the true potential of this jutsu is the ability to blanket the area in an opaque cloud of ash and dust that hides the user from view of their foes.

I know you hate extra words. But can you please add that it targets everyone. I hate having to do math to figure that shit out since we have a like... 4 or 5 formulas to cost AoE depending on who they target. Aside from that your math (eventually) checks out.

Right... but does it say that it hits all characters except the user? which is costed at 3x. Does it say it targets only enemies which is costed at 4x? Does it hit everyone except the user and their summon? Cause that's 3.5x the base cost. Does it hit every including the user? That right there is 2.5x the base cost. See what I mean by having to do math to figure out what kind of AoE it is? I 100% saw the tag, but I need clarification in the effect as to who it targets.