Cellar Door

Sage Mode Origin; Six Paths Sage Mode

GeXTLBS.gif

Sage Mode Origin; Six Paths Sage Mode
Effect: When a character gains access to this skill they also gain x/13 (rounded down) 'Truth-Seeking Balls' as if they had performed the technique 'Gudōdama IV'. When determining the number of 'Truth-Seeking Balls' gained 'x' is equivalent to the user's level. When a 'Truth-Seeking Ball' that is gained in this manner is sacrificed for any effect, that Truth-Seeking Ball is lost permanently, reducing the total amount of Truth-Seeking Balls gained on later uses of this skill by 1, to a minimum of 0. If Sage Mode is deactivated while a character possesses 'Truth-Seeking Balls' gained through this skill, they are removed from the battlefield (but are not considered sacrificed).

Statistics: Ninjutsu & Accuracy
Description: The strength of the Six Paths are so great that they even alter the very fundaments of Sage Mode, granting those sages who possess the power of the Six Paths the intuitive ability to command Gudōdama. These extremely potent orbs of chakra, which are composed of all five chakra natures are capable of being manipulated in a vast number of ways and are quite versatile, however only nine orbs can be gained through Sage Mode and once used, they are used forever, never replenishing upon further uses of Sage Mode.
Requirements: Contract Manager; Rinnegan, Sage Mode
Cost: ⁿ/ₐ

Designer's Notes:
I'm not making this for me. It's very true to canon... and while strong it also is eventually a big poo log. It encourages very judicious play with them. Which I like. Not for everyone, but I think it's cool. If Seigen hates it, I can do something else.

Truth Seeking Balls

Sage Mode

While it’s difficult to balance even compared to other sage mode origins, the fact that it’s eventually a zero-benefit skill makes me happy to stamp this. 

(To members considering making a sage mode origin, please don’t use this as a cost/value comparison.)

Approved.