disthawk12

Rising Blood Hawk Advanced Taijutsu Style

Rising Wing Blood Hawk Style

Effect:

Upon activation the user loses all <Crow Charges> and Additionally, When the user activates a gate for the first time in a battle they gain five charges. 

-When your opponent is affected by [Impaired Eyesight] or [Blind], they ignore the penalties attached and increase their Accuracy by 5X%. X is equal to the number of <Blood Hawk> charges you hold, to a maximum of 5. Then, each time you hit your opponent with a <Blood Hawk> taijutsu technique, they suffer Bleeding equal to the 1.5Y for one turn, where Y is the difference between their base and current accuracy.

-When performing a <Blood Hawk> Taijutsu technique, you may spend 2 charges to gain one turn of Haste [2].

-When performing a Blood Hawk Weapon technique you may spend 1 charge to add one turn of burn with a damage equal or less than 70 this may exceed maximum

-Additionally Each turn your opponent is not affected by Blind or Impaired Eyesight, lose two <Blood Hawk> charges.

Requirements: Hachimon[Eight Gates], Kaimon or Higher. Eye Catching Crow Style

Description: An even higher evolution for the eye catching crow style, Combing the the brute force of the eight gates and the deadly precision of eye-catching crow. a deadly whirlwind of lashes and powerful impacts is born. 

-2 sp

Edited by disthawk12

Effect: Upon activation the user loses all <Crow Charges>. Additionally, when the user activates a gate for the first time in a battle while this advanced taijutsu style is active, they gain five charges. 
Cleaned that one up, it didn't quite make sense. Also it needs to state this is an advanced taijutsu style here.

Effect 1: Super weird. I like it though. This is a bit crazy though. If your opponent has say, 1850 accuracy, which is a fairly decent amount,  you're giving them an extra 463 accuracy. Then, each of your hits is doing an additional 694 bleeding damage. That's crazy for a passive. I think it might work better if instead the extra damage is equal to 10X, where X equals the percentage above 100 their accuracy currently is at. So you're doing 250 damage base if you've got 5 charges. Also limit it to once per turn I think. It's a passive, it shouldn't be absurdly powerful.

Effect 2: Uhh, Haste doesn't have levels? You're using my style of effects, where it is Effect [Duration], which I support more people doing, but it doesn't make sense. You're affecting yourself with one turn of two turns of Haste? Remove the line 'one turn of' and you're golden.

Effect 3: There is no point in this, your innate bleed is so much better. If their accuracy is over 1399, then the 5% damage from the passive starts to outweigh the 70 burn. You can just remove this I think. The change I made above, to cap the extra damage at 250, I think is more than enough extra damage every turn.

Loss mechanic: Yup that's fine.

Please link to the advanced tai style rules so people can see those when reviewing this.

Princess' review has not been addressed, and neither were mine that I sent when you asked me to review this via discord. If you'd like to continue working on this, let me know and I'll move it back, but for now this is moving to dead, like I mentioned last week via PM.