Princess

Radiation Sennin Techs Vol....IV?

I think this is vol IV. I lost track. I was thinking of these, almonds said make them. This is what you get for not checking what is going on in my mind before telling me to make something.

Name: Houton: Tengokumon ni Sakarau:| Radiation Release: Reject Heaven’s Gates | 放遁:天国門に逆らう

Type: Ninjutsu [Radiation] 

Cost: 260 Chakra

Damage: 300 

Effects: A character hit by this technique cannot create Shields or Barriers for one turn. This effect (or any effect which shares the same wording) may only be applied a maximum of three [3] times per battle.

Description: The ability to mold chakra into shapes that are tangible in the physical world is something almost all shinobi understand. Regardless of if it is ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu, this basic element helps to guard a ninja in their conflicts. The unstoppable decay Radiation chakra imparts, however, can disrupt even this, rendering victims unable to conjure even the smallest defence until the foul energy is purged from their system.

Name: Houton: Souzou-ken ni Sakarau | Radiation Release: Reject the Right to Create | 放遁:創造権に逆らう

Cost: 260 Chakra

Damage 300

Effects: A character hit by this technique cannot create Secondary Characters for one turn. This effect (or any effect which shares the same wording) may only be applied a maximum of three [3] times per battle.

Description: The ability to mold chakra into shapes that are tangible in the physical world is something almost all shinobi understand. Regardless of if it is ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu, this basic element helps a ninja to conjure support and comfort in the heat of battle. The unstoppable decay Radiation chakra imparts, however, can disrupt even this, rendering victims unable to conjure even the lowliest academy clone until the wretched power is purged from their system.

Name: Houton: Kachinonai Shirushi | Radiation Release: Mark of the Worthless | 放遁:価値のない印

Cost: 435 Chakra
Damage: 200 

Effects: Metabolic Breakdown [3]. Deafened [3] 

Description: The user throws a cloud of sickly green Radiation chakra into the air. The common response is to cover the mouth and nose when attacked with a gas, but the tiny motes of dark power aren’t heading for the lungs. Instead, they swarm around the target, flying through the ears to burrow deep and wrap the brainstem in thick tendrils of Radiation, cutting off their ability to regulate chakra willfully, and slowly working its way towards the heart to cut chakra off entirely, if only briefly.

Edited by Princess

Maths time!

Heaven's Gate and Right of Creation: Both are costed the same. 300 damage is 200 chakra, 40 for a quarantine effect. Instead of targeting a full offence, it targets either Barriers and Shields or Secondary Characters. Useful against anyone, but no where near as oppressive then a full quarantine, but costs the same and uses the battle limit of quarantine. Just something I wanted to make.

Mark of the Worthless: Mainsite basic. 200 damage is 133.3r but gross it's 135. Deafened 3 is 90. Breakdown 3 is 210. So 435.

"I was thinking of these, almonds said make them. This is what you get for not checking what is going on in my mind before telling me to make something."

Well, I like these, so: 

6q48E7P.jpeg

Anyway, the first tech is good (though one of its brackets is backwards), but you forgot the damage in the second tech and you gave the third one the Response Phase tag.

Re: the Quarantine effect, I don't feel like these necessarily need to be linked to the status. If the price was kicked up some and these were given their own use limits instead of being tied to Quarantine's, I'd say they were fine. This isn't me saying to change it, it's just me thinking out loud for future creations (and also because I have a Rubber element that prevents creation of secondaries and so am admittedly biased in this regard).

Edited by almondsAndRain