Warr

Insane in the Membrane

Wrath

Description: You're angry as you possibly can be about something. While it's not something you let actually show, it builds up within your soul over time because of this. It builds up in your soul and when you can't focus your endorphins, mind, and chakra into suppressing the rage it comes out and quickly. It comes out and sprawls across your being until the point you are not simply angry, you have went through a warp spasm. You have went berserk, and are as much as danger to your allies as enemies, as much a danger to yourself as anyone else in the long run.

Effect: From the first time they are dealt health damage in battle, the user must roll a D2 for every time they are dealt damage [Multi-hits count as one hit/one time dealt damage]. On a result of 1 the user is dealt 'Enraged' for two turns. In addition, any time the user has the status effect 'enraged' upon themselves they suffer double the evasion penalty and lose the ability to choose their target or if they do not want to use attacks in a turn. Each ninja [except the user] on the battlefield will be assigned a number by the GM in charge, and the user will roll a die every turn with a number of sides equal to the number of combatants listed, giving 2 die faces for the ninja whom dealt the damage to the user. The result of the die is the combatant whom the user must attack that turn.

Cost: +2

Edited by Warr

If the user is brought below 50% of their HP, they are dealt 'Enraged' for X turns (where 1/2X is the percentage below 50% HP they are at)

So if you are brought to 20% HP, you are given 15 turns of enraged? I would just make it a flat amount of turns. Also, does the second 50% thing do the random targetting?

Yeah, whenever the user is enraged the random targetting thing is there.

I'd be willing to lower it to when you're brought to below 40% or 30%, as I think about it as I'd prefer that instead of a flat amount of turns, because if it's % below then it makes you stay angry as long as you keep getting hit.