Atlas

Sunrise/rebirth

Organization Name: Sunrise

Organization Head: Foray Mortisis

Organization Base: Intra

Organization Goals: The goal of the organization is to train missing nin.

Organization History:

Foray Motisis (Also known as Ti, or Tisis) had been taking a slow walk through inter-village areas, where he noticed many shinobi training alone, with a slash mark through their forehead proctors. Many didn't look like they were angry or malcontent, they seemed to just be training alone for their own benefit. He assumed, by the amount of people that were there, that many had been driven out of their villages, not wanting to be apart of the Kumo takeover. Places where the Resistance had been completely obliterated. He decided to take as many as he could into his care. He himself was a sennin from the village of Otogakure. He had been granted the title many years ago when he was younger. He has began to grow older and weaker, but his knowledge still existed.

He began to train these young shinobi in multiple elemental arts. In his travels he was able to obtain a lot of knowledge on all of the respective elements, and was more than adequate at these jutsu. He had created a few of his own jutsu, that were far to high level for these shinobi that he had been training. After training many of these, he had always been incorporating his philosophies into his training. Many of the kids had had changes of hearts. After negotitiating with the Kage of their previous villages (or heads of the smaller villages) he was able to get them back into their villages. He was happy with the progress he had made with these few shinobi. He thought about creating an organization that could help with this. He had decided that he would begin to ask some of the people he had met during his travels to assist him with his goal. He then made his creation, Sunrise, that focused on the essestial rebirth of these shinobi, like the rising of the sun again in the day. With the help of some of the Kage and higher level shinobi, he hoped to see his dreams become realities.

Total Members: 5 (possibly more)

Entrance Fee: No money necessary.

Organization Skills: Will put these in skill creation if the idea is approved.

Organization Jutsu: Same as above exept in Jutsu section.

Organization EQ: None as of yet. Probably will be added soon.

Edited by Purity

To be honest I rather dislike this idea. A major problem in our former system was providing Missing-Nin with more benefits than a character of equal rank/level. Eventually many characters became Missing-Nin and abuse these benefits. If we allow an organization to train these fugitives more people will become Missing-Nin and continue the cycle of abuse. I'll leave this idea with a pending-approval until a staff member or respected member can convince me otherwise.

possibly even have negotiations with the Kage of the villages they were once apart of, and possibly bring them back into the society.

Considering Missing-Nin are criminals under Shinobi law I doubt this is possibly. It also sets a negative precedent.

To be honest I rather dislike this idea. A major problem in our former system was providing Missing-Nin with more benefits than a character of equal rank/level. Eventually many characters became Missing-Nin and abuse these benefits. If we allow an organization to train these fugitives more people will become Missing-Nin and continue the cycle of abuse. I'll leave this idea with a pending-approval until a staff member or respected member can convince me otherwise.

Considering Missing-Nin are criminals under Shinobi law I doubt this is possibly. It also sets a negative precedent.

They will only recieve the same benefits as a jounin would give. It is essentially providing jounin for missing nin, they will not recieve additional bonuses for such.

And the fact that they are criminals is why their would have to be negotiations with the Kage. The Kage may reserve the right to not allow the person back into their village. It is 100% under their control.

It is essentially providing jounin for missing nin

Care to elaborate on what facts make it essential to provide missing-Nin with Jounnin? Less I'm mistaken Jounnin training/interaction is few and far between after TST (Teacher Survival Training) why exactly Missing-Nin need additional "baby-sister”?

And the fact that they are criminals is why their would have to be negotiations with the Kage. The Kage may reserve the right to not allow the person back into their village. It is 100% under their control.

It's still a negative precedent, and has the potential to reduce the seriousness of Missing- Nin status.

Okay, let's roll down the line of things with this.

What exactly is Forai-sensei? A missing-nin himself? What? And it'd be much more logical in my own opinion for someone of that sort to actually just pull a creation of a new hidden village, ala Orochimaru. And why elemental arts? Why didn't he get stopped by NCIA forces in his travels? Exactly how did he go about obtaining the resources to feed himself and these youth who had left their villages?

Why just these shinobi? And why would he bother to do something like that in a situation as is now? He might be messing with children who are wanted by the NCIA and the Kumo Empire for desertion, who knows?

And why would they bother wanting to go back to a village one ran from? That's the whole point, isn't it? If you run and become a missing-nin, you're basically saying you never want to be in your home again. Because it's a big choice, running.

I get the feeling almost that this organization is just a stepping stone for your character to become a missing-nin and get away with it, training and traveling as he would, and coming back without repercussions. (Though that might just be me.) And I'm posting this because I see flaws in its logic, and would like to see it perfect, if it goes up.

Edited by Warr

@Rei: It isn't essential, it is just another option for the missing nin to take. I would consider getting rid of the second goal if it is going to erase the severity of becoming a missing nin.

@Warr: If you read the background, it mentions that Tisis (or Forai) was granted the status Sennin long ago when he was younger. That is why he would be left alone if he was traveling. Creating a new Village would definitely be considered a possibility. If he were training a person wanted by the NCIA he would defend them from the NCIA, but it would be possible he could fail, for he is old, but still quite strong.

After reading both of your comments, I will get rid of the getting missing nin going back to their village thing.