Ravage Nocturne

The Kakuke Clan

Kekkei Genkai of The Kakuke (Nuclear House) Clan

"The blood that flows through so many...an advantage? Perhaps, yet I cannot allow myself to relieve the understanding that core fighting potential comes as the result of experience and innate gift. Application of ability through blood is an unusual happenstance, but surely incapable of surpassing those who methodically train their body and mind. Tactical procedure and counter measures will defeat those who rely upon their cursed blood. I will prove to the world that mere eyes, physical adaptations, and blood cannot overcome the force of true competitive spirit."

••••••••••••Bloodline Theme One••••••••••••

Fuantei Toguru (Instability Coils)

The Kakuke Clan is infamous for their unhealthy Inner Coils System. The Chakra Circulatory Network is malformed and largely nuclear in formation and occurrence, sparking multiple fluxes of energy. The magnitude and force behind every wave and pulsation varies dependent upon the emotional stability of the person, as well as their physique. Largely incalculable and unpredictable, these bursts of Chakra exhibit qualities unlike any other, inclusive of their searing effect. Although Chakra is normally produced and manipulated under strict regulation and practice, the unstable flares of energy cause the Chakra to spill out from the person with unusual potency and lethality, often times leaving burn marks and damaged skin. Organ damage and failure is common in the younger folk of the Kakuke Clan, as their Chakra forges surplus reactions that cause internal damages as it leaks into the body. Their very Chakra is visibly unlike any other, and expresses itself through a translucent whiteness. A palpable, hot sensation reaches those who remain nearby the Kakuke member, although rarely will their Chakra cause harm to others. It is more of an internal conflict, than an external one. Nonetheless, their Instability has advantages. Because the pattern is ridged and textured, it is malleable and formless, allowing for adaptation and manipulation, unlike most ICS (Inner Coil Systems). Also, although physical pain accompanies these fluxes, the intensity of the ICS' radiation also attracts sources of energy from surrounding lifeforms and structures, considerably re-fueling the energies of the person. Miraculous and mysterious in and of itself, it remains an anomaly to scholars, and acts as the beginning of a truly magnificent power that the Kakuke hold. Serving as the medium to their most treasured ability, the Instability Coils formation is a tactical advantage in some scenarios, and a grand weakness in others, unless fully developed and mastered

•••••

Rank Requirements:

-Rank One: Clan Membership

-Rank Two: Level 10, and Rank 1 of Kaidotan

-Rank Three: Level 20, and Rank 2 of Kaidotan

-Rank Four: Level 30, and Rank 3 of Kaidotan

-Rank Five: Level 45, and Rank 4 of Kaidotan

Rules: Character receives X% Health damage every other turn, where % is equivalent to the Total Health value. As a result, Y% Chakra and Stamina is gained. Depending upon the rank, the time these damages/regens occur varies. These ranks are not cumulative, and instead replace one another. The skills "Chakra Flow" and "Intestinal Fortitude" may not be taken. While 'maintaining' a bloodline from an opponent (Kaidotan), these regenerations remain in effect

•••••

Rank One "Nervous Quiver": Character receives 2% Health damage every other turn, but receives 2% Chakra and Stamina. Character may access Rank One of the Kaidotan (Divergence "Flux” Tongue) Bloodline Theme (-3)

Rank Two "Shaking Laughter": Character receives 4% Health damage every other turn, but receives 4% as Chakra and Stamina. Character may access Rank Two of the Kaidotan (Divergence "Flux” Tongue) Bloodline Theme (-3)

Rank Three "Trembling Courage": Character receives 5% Health damage every turn, but receives 5% Chakra and Stamina. Character may access Rank Three of the Kaidotan (Divergence "Flux” Tongue) Bloodline Theme (-4)

Rank Four "Seizing Hatred": Character receives 4% Health damage every turn, but receives 5% Chakra and Stamina. Character may access Rank Four of the Kaidotan (Divergence "Flux” Tongue) Bloodline Theme (-5)

Rank Five "Quaking Might": Character receives 2.5% Health damage every turn, but receives 5% Chakra and Stamina. Character may access Rank Five of the Kaidotan (Divergence "Flux” Tongue) Bloodline Theme (-5)

••••••••••••Bloodline Theme Two••••••••••••

Kaidotan (Divergence "Flux” Tongue)

The Instability Coil System of the Kakuke Clan proves to be the very reason that these people may identify with other bloodline inheritances. Because the ICS is so easily shaped and manipulated, it is possible to incorporate new blood forms and pathogens, allowing for the formation of differing kekkei genkai within the individual. A blood sample is required, thus it becomes a necessity to force the blood from a victim before this becomes possible, but once obtained is easily integrated into the body. The Kaidotan Tongue differs from the typical one as there exists a small 'mouth-like' orifice within the structure of the tongue, to which the opponent's blood is applied. When ingested through this hole, the blood is instantly relocated to the ICS, where the Kakuke's Instability Coils mutate according to the blood. If the blood carries traces of a Kekkei Genkai, so long as Chakra is necessary to awaken it from dormancy, it may become prevalent through this individual for a period of time. Since there are curious fluxes of Chakra within the individual, it is possible to replicate the specific energy required to 'activate' the dormant genetics of the blood, thusly awakening the bloodline inheritance for some time. There is very little known about this bloodline, except that it is entirely impossible without the malformation of the ICS

•••••

Rank Requirements:

-Rank One: Level 5, and Rank 1 of Fuantei Toguru

-Rank Two: Level 15, and Rank 2 of Fuantei Toguru

-Rank Three: Level 25, and Rank 3 of Fuantei Toguru

-Rank Four: Level 35, and Rank 4 of Fuantei Toguru

-Rank Five: Level 50, and Rank 5 of Fuantei Toguru

Rules: Character must obtain a sample of blood from the opponent; any procedure that draws blood from the victim will suffice. Only "active” bloodlines may be mirrored, and only one may be mimicked at a time. As the character dominates this Bloodline Theme, they may extend the duration to which they may maintain the opponent's bloodline inheritance –unless a natural limitation is implied-. All rules regarding the opponent's bloodline are shared with the mirrored version, and the extent to which the bloodline is 'available' is dependent upon the enemy's mastery of it. Anything regarding the Bloodline (exclusive of mastery skills and personal ones) are also mimicked, but Hijutsu (Clan Jutsu) remains unavailable. When considering a Bloodline that ties in with another (Hyuuga Byakugan Branches), the Branches are likewise mimicked

Cost: Y is equivalent to the natural cost (Chakra/Stamina) of the opponent's active bloodline, which includes anything with activation cost and/or upkeep to maintain.

•••••

Rank One "Flux”: Mimicked Bloodline may be maintained for a maximum of three turns

[Cost] 1.8Y (Chakra/Stamina/Other) (-1)

Rank Two "Turbulence”: Mimicked Bloodline may be maintained for a maximum of (5) Five turns

[Cost] 1.5Y (Chakra/Stamina/Other) (-2)

Rank Three "Vector”: Mimicked Bloodline may be maintained for a maximum of (8) Eight turns

[Cost] 1.2Y (Chakra/Stamina/Other) (-2)

Rank Four "Nucleation”: Mimicked Bloodline may be maintained for a maximum of (10) Ten turns. "Mastery" Bloodline Skills are now mimicked

[Cost] Y (Chakra/Stamina/Other) (-2)

Rank Five "Solenoidal”: Mimicked Bloodline may be maintained so long as the character may manage it unless said bloodline exhibits a limitation in terms of duration

[Cost] Y (Chakra/Stamina/Other) (-3)

[The Introduction May Require More Detail; Please Ask if This is the Case]

••••••••••••Bloodline Mastery Theme Two••••••••••••

[To Be Made]

Edited by Ravage Nocturne

I like the idea of this clan and I think you are on the right track. The first theme I approve of, but the second on I must ask, once the user 'uses up' these turns of the bloodline, do they require another sample of blood from the opponent? I would like that to be so.

I like the idea of this clan and I think you are on the right track. The first theme I approve of, but the second on I must ask, once the user 'uses up' these turns of the bloodline, do they require another sample of blood from the opponent? I would like that to be so.

Well, if you would like it that way. I was going to say that after the said duration, you could not use that bloodline for the remainder of combat. I figured it would balance the system out more

Guest MrSako

1. "only active bloodlines..."

- so if a Sharingan user is not active, then the blood doesn't count?

2. does it only work on blood stolen during that same battle, or are you also looking at storing blood and using stuff later?

3. do you also gain clan skills if they are not designated as 'mastery'?

4. Kaidotan should also include the phrase 'or until end of battle' so that the turns do not carry over...

I would've thought that it means "bloodlines that require activation".

2. does it only work on blood stolen during that same battle, or are you also looking at storing blood and using stuff later?

Bloodline farmers? That would be interesting. Sounds like it could've been the intention too.

I would assume not.

Once you address Sako's points, this should be chewpable.

Edited by Khaos-sama

- so if a Sharingan user is not active, then the blood doesn't count?

4. Kaidotan should also include the phrase 'or until end of battle' so that the turns do not carry over...

(1) Khaos is right; it means bloodlines that require activation, not that they be active at the time

(2) This cannot be stored; it lasts until the end of the battle at the 'maximum' rank, or the limitations as defined through the lower ranks. It'd be *very* nice to be able to store blood, but I have an inkling that it would be a little too pricey for it

(3) No; you only gain specific Bloodline skills and the accompanying Mastery skills; personal skills or other skills pertaining to, but not 'part of' the Bloodline cannot be taken

(4) Right

Just invading Az's thread:

Can the blood be obtained from teammates/allies as well?

Hehe, I think it's funny how the most clever of us all always manages to pierce my hidden agendas. Yes, yes allies and teammates may have their bloodlines mirrored, as no such restrictions could apply otherwise (It would be silly to say: "If you are on friendly terms with someone, you cannot use this ability") ; )

Could you store the blood in, say, a vial or something and save it for later?

Also, in the Kaidotan description you say; 'The Human Tongue differs from the typical one as there exists a small 'mouth-like' orifice within the structure of the tongue, to which the opponent's blood is applied.' Did you mean to say 'Divergence Tongue' or something to that end? I dunno, just sounded a bit odd to me. ^^

Could you store the blood in, say, a vial or something and save it for later?

Also, in the Kaidotan description you say; 'The Human Tongue differs from the typical one as there exists a small 'mouth-like' orifice within the structure of the tongue, to which the opponent's blood is applied.' Did you mean to say 'Divergence Tongue' or something to that end? I dunno, just sounded a bit odd to me. ^^

Just add something that the blood needs to be warm or something weird >_> How fast does blood lose its awesomeness without being in the body? (Like oxygen or something? I'm not really a big biology guy.)

Mirror teammates would just be fun. =]

Oh shi... two Sharingan, we only brought one person capable of countering it! (etc.) Very clever. =]

Edited by Xtholos

As long as the proper equipment is used to actually store the blood and keep it 'fresh,' then I don't see why not. I believe Kouta already made some equipment to serve such a purpose.

I APPROVE.

Edit: Is there a clan sheet for this or is that still in the works?

Edited by Maelstrom