Cho Hakkai

|taijustu|

Up the Speed

Type: Taijutsu

Cost: 3

Effects: +5 to speed for 1 turn. May be used in any phase. May be used thrice in one phase but at max thrice a turn. When used 2 or more times in a single turn, each time is considered to be a seperate justu but at max you can only have +5 speed in 1 turn.

Description: A simple technique where the user will send a small amount of energy into their legs to up their speed slightly.

Edited by Cho Hakkai

Say that they send the energy to the legs of something like that, that sentence looks as if it is incomplete right now.

Once changed, Approved

What I am saying, is that I hate the idea of using a technique 3 times in a phase/turn. Instead of using it 3 times to get +5 speed for 4, why don't you change it...

Cost: 4

Effects: +5 to speed for 1 turn. May be used in any phase. May be used thrice in one phase but at max thrice a turn.

to...

Cost: 4x (Maximum of 3)

Effect: +5x to speed for 1 turn. May be used in any phase.

It does the same effect in the end. Also, why is this Sennin? Looks like Genin to me. What are you trying to pass off that isn't making sense here?

It seems like a gennin yea, but its a sannin cause I really would like it to be. Is there anything wrong with it being Sannin?

And also, the point is to use the technique 3 seperate times in a turn, thus making it 3 times.

Does not make sense. You state that it can be used multiple times in a turn, but cannot go over +5 speed in a single turn... so whats the point? Your either wording this wrong or you just messed up <_<

Why don't you just give an example of how you want this to work.

Ok...

Response Phase: Ninja A dodges attack.

Set-up Phase: Ninja A uses justu to power themselves up.

Up the Speed

Type: Taijutsu

Cost: 3

Effects: +5 to speed for 1 turn. May be used in any phase. May be used thrice in one phase but at max thrice a turn. When used 2 or more times in a single turn, each time is considered to be a seperate justu but at max you can only have +5 speed in 1 turn.

Description: A simple technique where the user will send a small amount of energy into their legs to up their speed slightly.

Uses above three times seperately. +5 to speed.

Edited by Cho Hakkai

My quess is that he's going to do something with the whole "Use it three times" thingy, like having a jutsu or skill that includes said amount of times to fulfill a requirement.

..but thats just a quess

Edited by Anima