Guest bukekira

Personal Summon

Guest bukekira

CAT!!!

Level:0

Name: Satchi

Appearace: His muzzle is splotched with white that looks like a smudge. The fur black all around, except his paws, which looked as if dipped in white paint. Satchi's eyes are a yellowish/green and reflect the light, giving him a twinkle in his eye. His tail is the same length of his body, which is about 1'5'' on all fours. He weighs in at about 10 lbs.

Personality: Devious is one way to look at this fury feline. He endevors into adventure and is strong-hearted at times. His needs are demanding, a quart of milk a day with a side of tuna. Claiming to be master of his master, Satchi prounces around and does whatever he feels like doing at the time bieng. This sometime results in absence of battle.

Skills: n/a

Techs: +100 to user speed

Weapon: n/a

-Stats-

(out of 100)

(Health Power) 75

(Stamina) 10

(Chakra) 5

(Taijutsu) 0

(Defense) 0

(Ninjutsu) 0

(Resistance) 0

(Genjutsu) 0

(Concentration) 0

(Speed) 10

(Accuracy)0

(Evasion)0

The one you have made so far is okay (I guess...). But there´s no really need to get anyone approve this before you have all 6 levels done though, since we can´t move it until all of them are created.

Guest bukekira

rei evidentally thinks so. It's a personal summon i'm proably not even goin' level him up to level 2. So could we just approve this, please!

The different levels of summons are different creatures as a whole, but all from the same 'family', the higher levels typically older larger creatures.

This isn't pokemon, friend.

That said, however, I'm willing to approve this for now, and when you make the other levels of the summons, you can just make a new topic later.

And I think you couldn't make a full list of cat summons anyways, because Rhaps is using one level of what would take up such a list as a summon.