Baromosa

Firebird No Jutsu

Name: Fushichou no Jutsu

Type: Ninjutsu

Cost: 10 Chakra

Damage: N/A

Effects: Scared: Character tries to avoid at all costs, the one who caused the fear or the location that it is centered around. If forced to confront the object of fear, the ninja has a -5% to damage and -5% to accuracy to hit chance against target (ie. not the stat itself). Duration: 1 turns DP:10/turn

Description: The ninja uses his chakra to make a large replication of a large bird of fire, and make it appear it is swooping down on the enemy ninja. When the enemy is dealing with the scary but harmless fake fire attack, the user uses this moment to come up behind or to the side of the enemy and attack. This technique can also be used to hide somewhere and plan another attack, or possibly escape if the opponent fears it enough. When the bird strikes the enemy, it harmlessly dissipates leaving smoke in its wake, though seeing this fireball like bird is scary enough to make you think you are being hit with a fire jutsu of much higher level. Only usable twice per battle.

Requirements: Kinamoto Clan

Edited by Baromosa

Scared has a DP of 10/turn, so you can either increase the duration to 2 turns, decrease the cost to 10, or add 10 damage to the technique. Also, you don't need to put the minus sign by the Jutsu Point. Just a plain and simple "1" will suffice. Other then that, it looks good to me.

Oh, and this next thing is a mere suggestion: the title Firebird no Jutsu is a combination of two languages. If I were you, you should probably make it either "Firebird Technique" or "Fushichou no Jutsu" (Meaning Phoenix Bird Technique). Like I said, only a suggestion.