Hardcore Skittlez

Origins: Wolverine?

I raged so hard when I heard Deadpool in this movie and who was playing him that I didn't go see it.

And I never will.

Deadpool spin off in pre-production.

The actor who played Deadpool was pretty good. When he was being Deadpool, he did well...until they TOTALLY FREAKING RAPED DEADPOOL.

WTF. MAN, WTF?!

It wasn't even the same actor palying them. Get over it.

Personally, it worked fine for me. Wonderful movie. I was upset at several things, though:

1) Deadpool does not get easily raped (I'll attribute this only to the fact that he just woke up and was sleepy).

2) Gambit...did not fit my feel of gambit. He also did not appear NEARLY enough. And WHAT THE FUCK! to that fake ass southern accent. That is a hicktown Tennessee accent! Not New Orleans, Mother Fucker!

3) Um..Naked Wolvie? More comical than the bloodbath of a raged demon he was supposed to be.

So there. Enjoy.

It wasn't even the same actor palying them. Get over it.

What does that have to do with the fact that they raped who Deadpool's fundamental characteristics?

Edited by Gyakuten Kenji-San

What does that have to do with the fact that they raped his character?

Everything.

The fact that they use an actor interchangeably (unless there's some difference in the time frame, then it's understandable) makes the charge of rape in DEADPOOL v. HOLLYWOOD much more apparent.