Major

Na Wiki Logo Possibility

Which one?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these do you like the most?

• Number 1.
    • Number 2.
    • Number 3.
    • I don't really like any of them.

My brother and I were dicking around with some images and ideas we had when I saw that the wiki needed one. cntr liked them, so (aside from the roughness of the [NA]) it's all going here and y'all can vote on it. Feel free to offer suggestions and criticism if you feel like something should be changed. This took about a half hour of the two of us sitting there bouncing images back and forth on our computers. These don't really look much different from each other, they have a few small differences. Keep in mind I'm rather lazy and will probably take forever to make edits to this if most of you hate it. >.>

NOTE: the backgrounds on these are blank. aside from the forest picture. So, depending on the skin you're currently using here, I recommend right clicking and 'viewing' the image to get the real impression of what it'd look like on the wiki.

1) long_anbu.gif

Simple, no background, about a five second delay on the logo/ANBU staying in.

2) forest_anbu.gif

Added background. Everything else is identical.

3) feathered_anbu.gif

Identical again, except the corners are less rough and background will be white in the deleted areas.

Go ahead and vote on what one you like, or if you don't like any of them, vote for that. Thanks!

Well, I tried a few things on the ANBU ninja, pertaining to your suggestion, and everything I tried basically made it look worse than it did. We did, however, come up with a bit less pixellated text. (just used the image with the highest amount of votes.)

anbuV3.gif

Sorry for the double post, but editing wouldn't get anyone's attention to the new post. Anyways, we've made the text darker, since the gray looked lame. This should do nicely. There was also an issue with seeing through the ANBU's cloak at a certain point into the background, which was fixed as well.

anbuV4.gif