Claus

Y'know What I've Always Wondered?

I couldn't even begin to think of Kansas jokes. I don't know anything about Kansas, aside from the fact that the Wizard of Oz took place there, and I'm not even really sure of that. That's how much Kansas sucks. I pity you if you live there. I think I'd even take California over Kansas and I've a rabid disdain for it. Also small dogs are best when drop kicked numerous times and then consumed.

Does Napalm stick to kids?

Every. Single. Day. Or OR I try to express it and get further enraged by my inability to properly do so. Fun times. Also White Phosphorus > Napalm.

Ever work on something that you are using to express said creativity, get almost done, screw up one part and completely destroy aforementioned work? Or is that just me?

What can I say I like things that go boom. Or sticks to things (I find I'm having to heavily edit my words or I'm going to offend some one >____>). Yanno like thermite, I've made that before that's some fun stuff right there. Morbid? Hardly. I say inventive. Also. Special hell, where people who talk in movie theaters go to mingle with pedos.

What the fornication under the consent of azure?

Edited by Israfael

That's what I said when I saw that stupid wordfilter. Except I dropped enough actual F-Bombs to completely obliterate every subatomic particle in all 144,000 of "The Chosen," as the Witnesses believe.

Seriously, what's with the wordfilter? PG-13 these days is equivalent to R 20 years ago and you know it.

I'm pretty sure I've got enough obscene words in my handy dandy obscene word dictionary to obliterate pretty much every single subatomic particles ever. The word filter is for the fourteen year olds that have managed to keep their virgin ears and eyes long enough to find this site since they know we have word filters. That way we don't steal their expletive cherries.

How many obscene words like pudenda and (there was a word here that I'm not going to post because apparently it's not blocked and I don't feel like getting kicked out of here just yet) get blocked by the word filter?

Just the one, I think. I too could list the entire expletive dictionary in my head, but then that would give the higher-ups a template for more filters. There are some that are humorous. the girl who likes it in the butt. poophead. Etc.

It's insane of me to ask, but what is the most humorous song/anime mash-up you would love to see slung together?

I. Want. :D Also I would like a GM. Because fail Skittz is fail and can only rp when he is in the mood. I'm still so fresh to the forum I want to get every single levels/rp as fast as possible. It'll fade eventually, maybe. Dogs. It's a fantastic anime, I love the art style and Badou. Men with eye patches are ftfw.

What is does the job a GM entitle?

I'm confused by your question. Plus, I don't think we're accepting new GMs anytime soon. Also, is this an anime? I asked because I was bored and was willing to make a 0:30-1:00 long video. Also, you'd have to talk to someone in power to have your rank changed.

Anything else?

Edited by dowhatnow

I can't blame you for that. That was horribly worded and arranged. I'm talking about wanting the Pervert #1 position, hence the lech face ---> :D I'm saying I would like to abuse your GMness for my own entertainment purposes, not become one.

If we are speaking of Anime I'd totally want the Bloodhound Gang and anything . hack // The non closet geek half of me can't differentiate between Manga and Anime.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a blow pop?