K Mitsuhide

Insomniac Only

))((I don't want this to die, so sue me if it's an almost necro-bump))((

it's 4:06 am here. I really have the urge to do some training, but I can't hahaha Can't wait for my second character though!! Sodos and I are going to tear it up! We might even get a third character to join in on the inter-village fun! Making some basic team techs for my current team though. We have a pretty good thing going on ability wise. Now I just need to cover our weaknesses haha Random ramblings at 4 am, gotta love them eh? I think I'll watch some music video, ohhh or catch up on the Rocky Horror Picture Show episode of glee!!!!! I love me some glee, I almost made my senior picture the Glee pose, but yeah I like the one I picked.

Halloween kind of sucked this year. Although, I did get some pistachios, and those were delisch! I was some kind of aristocratic vampire or something. I will never again allow my brothers to pick a costume for me hahaha damn vampires. They used to be kewl until that damn movie. Stinkin sparkles. I've been sick lately, pretty bad sore-throat, but I'm better now! I'll actually go to school then.

I want cereal... but we have no milk :/ oh well I guess it's dry pops for a snack :D Gotta have my pops!

I think I should probably stop rambling before I do a word count on this thing and call it a "retro-stream of conciseness parallel training" ... I'm sooooooooo bored.

COME BACK TO LIFE NA! DON'T YOU DIE ON ME DAMN YOU!

Holy fuck. This things has been dead for almost exactly 3 years and I was the last person to post. Fuck that. 

Call me a necromancer cause I'm bringing this thread back to life. Fuck you all. Just kidding. I'm drunk! Watching Led Zeeplin videos with my roommmate. Hahaha it's pretty awesome I've been on here for like three years now. Weird. 

I miss Manuel. He's in vegas and I'm alone this weekend. It kind of sucks, but you know it kind of happens like that sometimes.