acillies45

Should Have Ended

So I just watched the episode called "Hero of Konoha" where it shows the end of the Pain arc, and I said to myself; why didn't they end it there? Obviously they have the other bad guys to deal with and Tobi and whatnot, but why didn't they just work it up to that point and then say 'This was a deep, good satisfying ending, let's be done.'?

Seriously, watch the last few episodes from where Naruto starts the fight with pain and it looks like it should have ended there (again, other plots aside). It drops you into complete just shock when Naruto is falling into becoming the Fox, and then it slowly builds up to a climatic ending!

Just throw out the part about the other baddies who are still around, have Naruto and Hinata kiss at the end and then make an epilogue and it would have been a great ending!

Idk, am I the only one who thinks this?

At this point, if I were writing the manga, I would have basically scrapped what happened when Tobi was revealed to be Madara. I would have kept Tobi as Tobi and kept the focus on the bijuu and Naruto rather than the Uchiha and their moon mind control bullshit.

Yeah. They couldn't think of any other way Sauske could be a proper 'rival' to Naruto so they're like 'why don't we make the sharingan a power that more or less makes someone a god? That makes sense right? AND it would make for a great villain!'...this whole thing just makes me upset...

This series had the potential to be a great 'long' series of anime and just finish at the best possible time, but they decided that they wanted to be more like One Piece and add another 500 issues before it ran dry....

I think the biggest bs this is that "Tobi's not Tobi, but he's Madara, but he isn't the one you're thinking of that is the ONLY FREAKING ONE THAT WE GD KNOW AND THAT HAS ANY RELEVANCE!!!" ...I think I'm honestly done with the series. This is turning into another Bleach for me.

Ps. Sorry if I got offish topic...I'm just not in a good mood after watching the group of episodes I watched and realized how good they were compared to the crap they've been shoveling out recently.

Edited by Jinsoku Kazekobushi

To be completely honest, I don't mind Sauske as a character and the fact he betrayed Naruto, I personally liked that. It gave a show that until that point had relatively a show with only happy endings a darker surprise that 'Wow, Naruto can't actually help EVERYONE'. I just don't like the emphasis they gave to the Sharingan. I don't watch anime to (necessarily) see some cool powers, especially if the quality of the character suffers because of it. Sauske is that type of character. He was interesting for awhile...then he just dropped off.

And yeah, the problem with big anime like this is that they need more than one 'person in charge' and if they don't talk with each other about the ideas that they are going to use and don't try to come up with a good one together, even from one mistake it can screw over the entire show.

It would be great if Naruto truly CAN'T save Sasuke and he ends up dying.

But we all know that won't happen, despite how realistic it would be. Sasuke cannot be redeemed without the message being 'it's okay if you aspire to be a mass murderer, as long as you're sorry' to everyone who reads it.

I think it would be cool with what Echi-go said and just have him die at their final battle. Maybe it was because Naruto ends up killing him, or someone else intervenes and kills him, but if they play the 'I forgive you' card I'm going to be pissed...but like I said above, I think I'm done with it now.

Ninja Academy is now the new episodes of Naruto for me =P

i bet sasuke saves naruto somehow and dies because of it... either way the series was at its height right up until it introduced sai... not that i dont like Sai its just when everything became really really bad.

The only problem I will have with Sasuke being saved is that the reason he acts the way he does is exactly why Kyuubi is the way he is. It will be another "I have no one to connect with, now I see the light!" type of business.

Kurama has been mindraped by the Uchiha for quite a few generations now, it seems. He's been used as a tool for destruction by Madara and Tobi. At this point I honestly pin more of the destruction he has caused in the past on the Uchiha rather than himself. Besides, the Bijuu's lives are far worse off than Sasuke. If they're not being mindraped, they're being sealed into the belly of children and forced to live in a spiritual prison until their host dies. I can understand Kurama's resentment towards people, and why he's suddenly working with Naruto rather than against him- he's the first person who actually seems to care.

On the other hand, Sasuke is being a child who's done nothing but throw a giant hissyfit after the battle with Itachi. If he had just went back to Konoha after his death, I could see his redemption making sense, but at this point he has attacked the five Kage and is warring against his home village. Why? Because Tobi told him Konoha was the enemy, and he didn't think for a second that he might have been manipulated.

I won't be satisfied with the ending unless Sasuke makes some kind of huge personal sacrifice.