[speed] 920

[Accuracy] 840

[Evasion] 600

Notes

- Gifted Death Bonus

- Wind Elemental Affinity

necro-bump cause interesting

Edited by Miso

Would really like to see what people think about this sort of thing, a few years on.

Inuzuka Kiba [4th Ninja War]
Level: 72
TXP: 34,200

Total Stats: 7,700 | 4070
[Health Power] 600
[Stamina] 1420
[Chakra] 1070
[Taijutsu] 700
[Defense] 400
[Ninjutsu] 250
[Genjutsu] 000
[Concentration] 100
[Speed] 1200
[Accuracy] 900
[Evasion] 1060

Skills

- Inuzuka Clan Core Skills

- Path of the Warrior

- Martial Artist; Beast-Human Style

- Steadfast Durability

- Path of the Mercenary

- Successful

- Second Wind

- Iron Will

- Alertness

- Knowing the Elements

- Strategist

- Extreme Endurance

- Toughness

Notes

Spoiler

In my opinion, Kiba is a bit of a technician. He doesn't display anything that shows high durability but doesn't have a consistently high power output either. Like say Chouji or Naruto might have.

Personally, I don't believe he would posses too much ninjutsu, just enough to pop shadow clone and beast-human transformations. Not at volume either, ~ twice, at the most. Which would require at least ~970 chakra to set up his win conditions. I added an extra 100 to chakra because current meta doesn't account for two and three headed beast transformations costs, yet. Cushions ftw.

If not, the 100 could go anywhere in Taijutsu or Defense to add some pop or padding. Or the bottom 3 stats for extra room in potential stat boosts.

He is obviously stamina heavy. I accounted for his main offenses; all the fangs. Getting all of them out at least thrice, the Garoga possibly twice.

Kiba also isn't an easy down but he's not Naruto either. A good heft in health and a below-average defense. Just in case he does get touched. He's not going down in 1 but isn't seeing 10 turns either, if he is touched too often.

It's possible to think his Taijutsu should be higher but I think with a maxed martial artist at ninja rank 4 would cover that.

Same goes for his bottom 3 stats. I know some NA jonin have way over 1200 speed and evasion. I simply perceive Kiba as a stat booster to get what he needs set up and get done. Whether it's ninja gear, four legs or numerical advantage. His speed and evasion might not be as high as a legit pace abuser like Sasuke.

It's also why I think he'd have alertness from scout by way of mercenary. Can get his set ups from the start and push forward with numerical advantage after.

His accuracy is not great either, in my opinion. It's mentioned multiple times in the story. Garoga could just be a specific instance but I figure with dynamic marking, his low-ish accuracy can be moved around if up against evasion fairies.

Lastly, he's not an easy down. Like I said from the start. Toughness, Iron Will, Knowing the Elements. He'll extend his time in battle a few times. Then, if he failed the first set up, he could hit it, on extreme endurance to pull through with a late strategist victory.

His big battles are Naruto, Sakon/Ukon, and 4th Ninja War feats. Each one, he's not super accurate, and digs deep even at depleted chakra levels. He's not an easy down by any means. Knocking on rashomon's door and the 3 headed war feat. He fires off big shots at the cost of his tanks but digs beyond them (health) when he doesn't sweep early but he almost never sees a long battle, whether because he gets touched too much or he drains all of his tanks.

I'm not a late-game NA expert but that's my view on one of my most liked characters. Can you tell I'm bored? Didn't feel like working on creations so I dug up this topic, lol. Thoughts?

Lookin at what I did for Asuma. I'd probably drop him to- slightly over brand new Jonin.

Edited by Miso
syntax