PandaMattMatt

Mishmash of Techs

Magnetic Release: North Pole Attraction Technique
Type: Ninjutsu [Magnetic | Dynamic Trap]
Cost: 15x Chakra
Requirement 1: User must have used at least 1 small weapon in the previous turn
Requirement 2: Opponent must have dodged at least 1 small weapon in the previous turn
Damage: 25x
Effects: For each small weapon, to a maximum of 3, dodged by the opponent in the previous turn, this technique does 25 damage. User may add the same number of small weapons to their inventory.
Description: Forming a complex series of handseals, the User magnetizes the small weapons used previously in the battle to attack the Opponent from unexpected directions. The magnetized weapons zoom around, attempting to pierce the opponent as a single projectile then are pulled to the User so that they may be used once again.
(I know my math is wrong, but since I have 2 specific conditions, I thought a cheaper ratio would be alright. If not, I can increase the cost)

Plant Release: Metal Leaf Skin Technique
Type: Ninjutsu [Plant | Hanamajo | Shield | Medical]
Cost: 150 Chakra
Heal: 90 Health
Effects: Creates a shield with 100 health that lasts 5 turns if not destroyed before that.
Description: A defensive Hanamajo technique that not only protects the User, but also heals them. Forming a series of hand seals, the User's body begins to become covered in green leaves. Every inch of them is covered aside from their eyes and mouth. Instantly, medical chakra is coursed through the foliage treating wounds. The Outer layer acts almost as a second skin, protecting the User from  light damage.

Quick Clot Slime Skill I
Type: Ninjutsu [Medical | Slug]
Cost: 80 Chakra
Damage: N/A
Effects: Prevents up to 80 cumulative points of Bleeding damage.
Description: Slug slime is as versatile as the imagination. By covering a freely bleeding wound with said slime, the slug or slug summoner is able to course medical chakra through it and turn it into a sterile clot that stops the bleeding.

Edited by PandaMattMatt

Magnet Release: Combined with the effect of magnetic, you are generating small weapons out of nowhere. This doesn't seem right. You shouldn't spontaneously Generate weapons. I personally am okay with the damage following Taijutsu ratios (1:2) in this scenario, since it is basically a shoujutsu technique. So 13x for cost would suffice for damage. Returning weapons would need to be paid for somehow, though, if you want to somehow keep that effect.

Metal Plant: 100 Shield = 80 Chakra (4:5). Heal 90 = 90 Chakra (1:1). So you need this to cost 170, and that is not possible at Chunnin.

Quick Clot: Do you mean to prevent up to 80 bleed damage? Or heal 80 damage caused by bleeding? Because if its already been dealt, you need to do 5:4 ratios and so this can't heal 80.

Combinatorial; Magnetic

May use Magnetic Element techniques. When a Magnetic Technique is used, the player may recover up to 3 small weaponry or one medium weapon on the battlefield and on the following turn they have +5% to hit with ranged weaponry. In addition, the user may choose to apply the bonus from one of the Subtle Elements skill required to learn this element if they own it.

I am not generating small weapons from no where. With Magnetic's ability, you may, indeed, recover up to 3 small weapons or 1 medium weapon from the battlefield. Which means that they have to be used first. That does mean that any small weapons or discarded medium weapons are fair game. However, the requirements of this technique means that the user must use a small weapon first in a main phase before this technique. If say this is the first small weapon used in the entire game, then that means that 1 small weapon is on the battlefield. Using this technique would allow you to "re-attack" so to speak with the same small weapon and recover it at the same time (assuming the second condition is met). However, since there are no other weapons (medium or small) on the field, there are no more to recover via the ability of this technique. On the opposite side of that spectrum, if dozens of small weapons have been tossed about (let's assume a Ten-Ten style combatant), than using this technique, would allow you to recover 3 small weapons from the technique's ability plus another 3 small weapons OR 1 medium weapon from the battlefield. With that in mind, I would like to know how you see small weapons being generated and I am more than happy to reword this to avoid that, however at the present, I don't see what you are talking about.

Shield ratios are 3:5, not 4:5 (Jutsu Rules: Barriers and Shields) 100/5*3=60 + 90 = 150.

Prevent. When you are inflicted with Bleeding damage there is a 1 turn delay before that damage is dealt. So this technique is a prevention tech used in that 1 turn. So say you are hit with 100 bleed damage for 2 turns. This technique, ideally used in that delay period, prevents up to 80 bleed damage. Which still leaves you with 1 turn of 20 damage and 1 turn of 100 damage. On another note, say you were inflicted with 2 turns of 30 Bleed damage. If you, ideally, use this technique in that delay period, you may prevent up to 80 bleed damage. Since 60 is lower than 80, all bleed damage, even across the 2 turns in this instance, are prevented. My math for doing this that same as applying bleed damage. However, also using Medical ratios to keep it in line with medical rules. 80 Bleed damage/4*5(medical ratio) = 100 *.8 (Bleeding cost) = 80 chakra.
I changed the wording on the effect to say "Prevents" rather than "Removes"

Edited by PandaMattMatt