Seppen

雪片 の 芸術 (Seppen no Geijutsu) (Seppen's Art)

雪片 の 芸術

Welcome to my art den. Here, you can place art requests of your characters (from a story you're writing, an RPG character etc etc) or anything else. Please note that:

• I don't do animals, still learning how to get that down.
  • Tell me which anime character do you want the drawing of your character's body to be based on. I do better if I have a picture to refer to.
  • Only normal human appearances are accepted now.
  • Be as specific as possible.
  • Be patient. I am still studying, and can't work on your requests 24/7.
  • Each person may place a total of 2 requests at once.
  • Specify if you want a background or not. If you want a background, please send me a picture you wish to be the background for your character.
  • If you want a specific pose, please say so.
  • I do digital art (on the PC) but I can do traditional art (on paper) if you want me to.
  • Remove everything in the form that are in brackets " (  ) "
  • If you don't tell me how you want the picture to be done (whether full body or waist up or chest up etc etc), I'm going to assume it's full body.
  • If I "like" your form it means I have read it.
  • Whenever I "Edit" the form, you don't have to edit your request form. I'm just adding what I think has become necessary.

• I have no intention on making any profits through art. This request-taking matter is just to work on my drawing skills.

You can use this provided form or a form of your own.

Request Form:

Username:

Character Name:

Skin Tone: (Please Specify How Tan/Pale etc etc)

Hair Colour:

Hair Length: (Example: Waist-length, Knee-length, Elbow length)

Hair Style: (Example: Hair in a ponytail, Wavy)

Bangs: (Example: Parted to the left [ which is <<this direction<< ] , Parted to the character's left [Which is >>this direction>> ] etc etc)

Hair Based On Which Character: (Example) (Optional) (Recommended That You Fill This Part)

Eye Colour:

Eyes Based on Which Character: (Optional)

Body Based On Which Character: (Example: Sakura Haruno From Naruto Shippuden. This will mean that the character's body shape is like Sakura's.)

Top Clothes: (Example: Black T-Shirt)

Bottom Clothes: (Example: Blue ankle-length jeans)

Shoes: (Example: Blue Ninja Shoes, Oak Brown Ankle-Length Boots)

Accessories: (What and Where is it worn)

Headband: (Where Is It Worn and Which Village Does It Represent)

Additional Items:

Background:

Pose:

Current Requests

1. acillies45 - Kaito Tetsugaku (In Progress)

2. tygerin - Yoroi Ogun (In Progress)

3. Atlas - Mishra Haro (In Progress)

4. Pwnzie - Hayashi Tetsuo (In Progress)

Examples of my art of my OC:

post-64137-0-90269600-1423385325_thumb.jpg

post-64137-0-62479700-1423385329_thumb.jpg

Edited by Seppen
  • Like 2

Hey, I noticed this, and was hoping you could make my character. I would appreciate it! If you need any more details, lemme know. I'm not very artistic in terms of drawing so I'm not sure about all the necessary details. 

Username: acillies45

Character Name: Kaito Tetsugaku

Skin Tone: Naturally tanned (light)

Hair Colour: Dark Brown (close to black)

Hair Length: Medium (for a male)

Hair Style: Messy (something like, but a little shorter than this )

Eye Colour: Yellowish Brown

Body Based On Which Character: Edward Elric (end of FMA: Brotherhood)

Top Clothes: White sleeveless hoodie over a blue t-shirt

Bottom Clothes: Black cloth pants, grey cloth belt with two grey pouches, blue sandals 

Accessories:

- (Sound Village) headband on his forehead 

- A small scar near his right ear (going toward his right cheek form his ear)

- Brown fingerless leather glove on his left hand

Additional Items: A yari spear (he's left handed if that helps XD)

Edited by acillies45
  • Like 1

Hey, I noticed this, and was hoping you could make my character. I would appreciate it! If you need any more details, lemme know. I'm not very artistic in terms of drawing so I'm not sure about all the necessary details. 

Username: acillies45

Character Name: Kaito Tetsugaku

Skin Tone: Naturally tanned (light)

Hair Colour: Dark Brown (close to black)

Hair Length: Medium (for a male)

Hair Style: Messy (something like, but a little shorter than this )

Eye Colour: Yellowish Brown

Body Based On Which Character: Edward Elric (end of FMA: Brotherhood)

Top Clothes: White sleeveless hoodie over a blue t-shirt

Bottom Clothes: Black cloth pants, grey cloth belt with two grey pouches, blue sandals 

Accessories:

- (Sound Village) headband on his forehead 

- A small scar near his right ear (going toward his right cheek form his ear)

- Brown fingerless leather glove on his left hand

Additional Items: A yari spear (he's left handed if that helps XD)

How long are the pants supposed to be  :P  ?

Just to be more specific, can you maybe provide a reference of the skin colour  :)  ? Thank you!

Username:tygerin

Character Name: Yoroi Ogun

Skin Tone: tan

Hair Colour:black

Hair Length: cropped

Hair Style: military flat top with short spiky edges

Eye Colour: amber

Body Based On Which Character: kimmimaro

Top Clothes: navy blue sleeveless hoodie with netted black undershirt

Bottom Clothes: black baggy calf length shorts

Accessories: Fingerless black gloves with konoha emblem on them

Additional Items: instead of that thigh pouch, make like two vertical zippers on hoodie to place items in.

There is a picture of the face and body actor on my character sheet awaiting apporval

• Like 1

Uhhh, ankle length? Whatever normal length pants are. 

As for the skin color, something like this fellow...I realize I'm using a lot of FMA references for this character...completely unintentional I assure you. 

Also, he's about 15 and 5'10" if that helps at all. 

Username:tygerin

Character Name: Yoroi Ogun

Skin Tone: tan

Hair Colour:black

Hair Length: cropped

Hair Style: military flat top with short spiky edges

Eye Colour: amber

Body Based On Which Character: kimmimaro

Top Clothes: navy blue sleeveless hoodie with netted black undershirt

Bottom Clothes: black baggy calf length shorts

Accessories: Fingerless black gloves with konoha emblem on them

Additional Items: instead of that thigh pouch, make like two vertical zippers on hoodie to place items in.

There is a picture of the face and body actor on my character sheet awaiting apporval

May I have the link to the character sheet please :) ?

Uhhh, ankle length? Whatever normal length pants are. 

As for the skin color, something like this fellow...I realize I'm using a lot of FMA references for this character...completely unintentional I assure you. 

Also, he's about 15 and 5'10" if that helps at all. 

Thank you, it'll be done

May I have the link to the character sheet please :) ?

You might not be able to see the sheet now that it has been approved

But this is the pic of the model which I am using for the ninja

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h339/DeacsDinero/the-man-from-nowhere-shared-photo-uk-983585519_zps3013c13f.jpg

You might not be able to see the sheet now that it has been approved

But this is the pic of the model which I am using for the ninja

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h339/DeacsDinero/the-man-from-nowhere-shared-photo-uk-983585519_zps3013c13f.jpg

So, last question for the day ^^" How are the bangs done? And how tan, exactly?

Edited by Seppen

Username: Atlas

Character Name: Mishra Haro

Skin Tone: Naruto’s Skin Color- Reference

Hair Colour: Pure White

Hair Length: His hair goes up not down so hard to say, maybe 6 inches off the top of his head?  (Naruto’s hair length is also a good reference point)

Hair Style: Can also be based on Naruto; the spiky above the head style.

Bangs: No bangs, hair above forehead protector.

Eye Colour: Aquamarine

Eyes Based on Which Character: Do as you please!  Judging by the rest of my choices I guess Naruto’s are a pretty safe pic XD

Body Based On Which Character: Uzumaki Naruto from Naruto Shippuuden era.

Top Clothes: Black Gi with white trim

Bottom Clothes: Black Gi with white trim

Accessories: Forehead protector, worn titled slightly on the forehead (don’t care which direction its tilted)

Headband: Kumogakure

Additional Items: None

Background: None

Pose: Relaxing, hands held on the back of his head.

Sorry if my descriptions are poor, but pretty much my guy looks fairly similar to what Naruto would like in Shippuuden, except with white hair and wearing a black gi with white trim.

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 1

So I posted this picture earlier. I should've been more detailed with what I was talking about with it. 

Basically similar style (hair messy, but hanging down more than all over the place).  

His bangs should be similar, but as for the length, maybe not over his eyes (just at the eyebrow level). The overall length of the hair should be a titch shorter as well (Sideburns should be about at the bottom of his ear (if that much), the back of his hair shouldn't be past the bottom of his neck, and so forth). 

From there, and everything else I've stated, you have artistic license to do whatever you want with the him. I just have a vague idea of what he overall looks like and I'm not style expert (you should see what I'm wearing right now  :lolwut: ) so I trust you to make him look better than I can probably describe him with words. 

Haha, giving out free character art is going to make you popular quick. I think it's very cool that you're willing to do that, and because I believe that one good turn deserves another, I decided to give a piece of character art from me.

I didn't do the background on this one, I only had a spare hour and a half. It looked to me like her kunai was made of ice. If it's just white kunai, I apologize for the error.

WVt8Bfg.png

Edited by Cellar Door
  • Like 3

Username: Atlas

Character Name: Mishra Haro

Skin Tone: Naruto’s Skin Color- Reference

Hair Colour: Pure White

Hair Length: His hair goes up not down so hard to say, maybe 6 inches off the top of his head?  (Naruto’s hair length is also a good reference point)

Hair Style: Can also be based on Naruto; the spiky above the head style.

Bangs: No bangs, hair above forehead protector.

Eye Colour: Aquamarine

Eyes Based on Which Character: Do as you please!  Judging by the rest of my choices I guess Naruto’s are a pretty safe pic XD

Body Based On Which Character: Uzumaki Naruto from Naruto Shippuuden era.

Top Clothes: Black Gi with white trim

Bottom Clothes: Black Gi with white trim

Accessories: Forehead protector, worn titled slightly on the forehead (don’t care which direction its tilted)

Headband: Kumogakure

Additional Items: None

Background: None

Pose: Relaxing, hands held on the back of his head.

Sorry if my descriptions are poor, but pretty much my guy looks fairly similar to what Naruto would like in Shippuuden, except with white hair and wearing a black gi with white trim.

Alright, it'll be done ^^

So I posted this picture earlier. I should've been more detailed with what I was talking about with it. 

Basically similar style (hair messy, but hanging down more than all over the place).  

His bangs should be similar, but as for the length, maybe not over his eyes (just at the eyebrow level). The overall length of the hair should be a titch shorter as well (Sideburns should be about at the bottom of his ear (if that much), the back of his hair shouldn't be past the bottom of his neck, and so forth). 

From there, and everything else I've stated, you have artistic license to do whatever you want with the him. I just have a vague idea of what he overall looks like and I'm not style expert (you should see what I'm wearing right now  :lolwut: ) so I trust you to make him look better than I can probably describe him with words. 

Thank you for your trust x) I'll try my very best

Haha, giving out free character art is going to make you popular quick. I think it's very cool that you're willing to do that, and because I believe that one good turn deserves another, I decided to give a piece of character art from me.

I didn't do the background on this one, I only had a spare hour and a half. It looked to me like her kunai was made of ice. If it's just white kunai, I apologize for the error.

WVt8Bfg.png

Thank you, Cellar Door  :D  I really like it!

Yeah, it was a white kunai, but she can also made ice weapons, so it's fine  :lolwut:  Her bangs are actually on the other side, but I don't mind  ;)  I love it!

Love that we're getting more artists on NA! And happy to return the favor for one of your characters once you get one created :D, Welcome!

Username: Pwnzie

Character Name: Hayashi Tetsuo 

Character Reference Image: Image

Skin Tone: Paler white

Hair Colour: Black, with dark blue/white accents 

Hair Length: Tetsuo's hair adds about 7-8 inches to his overall height when its spiked up, which it always is

Hair Style: See reference image above

Bangs: Tetsuo grew out the right side of his bangs longer than the left recently, his right eye appeared to be covered most of the time as a result. 

Eye Colour: Crimson Red 

Eyes Based on Which Character: Sabaku No Gaara

Body Based On Which Character: Hiei, Yuyu Hakusho

Top Clothes: A Dark Grey T shirt, which Tetsuo has ripped the sleeves off of 

Bottom Clothes: Dark Black combat pants, not quite skin tight, but not baggy either.

Accessories: His two swords, Judge, and Arregari (Storm Cutter)  If he is not holding them, they go across his shoulders in an X pattern. 

Headband: Team 7 Headband

Additional Items: 

Background: Action, as if hes leaping through the air about to cleave his enemy in two with his blades. (If possible, i realize the difficulty of this request :P)

Pose: Similar to this Image, in terms of the action of the body

Love that we're getting more artists on NA! And happy to return the favor for one of your characters once you get one created :D, Welcome!

Username: Pwnzie
Character Name: Hayashi Tetsuo 
Character Reference Image: Image
Skin Tone: Paler white
Hair Colour: Black, with dark blue/white accents 
Hair Length: Tetsuo's hair adds about 7-8 inches to his overall height when its spiked up, which it always is
Hair Style: See reference image above
Bangs: Tetsuo grew out the right side of his bangs longer than the left recently, his right eye appeared to be covered most of the time as a result. 
Eye Colour: Crimson Red 
Eyes Based on Which Character: Sabaku No Gaara
Body Based On Which Character: Hiei, Yuyu Hakusho
Top Clothes: A Dark Grey T shirt, which Tetsuo has ripped the sleeves off of 
Bottom Clothes: Dark Black combat pants, not quite skin tight, but not baggy either.
Accessories: His two swords, Judge, and Arregari (Storm Cutter)  If he is not holding them, they go across his shoulders in an X pattern. 
Headband: Team 7 Headband
Additional Items: 
Background: Action, as if hes leaping through the air about to cleave his enemy in two with his blades. (If possible, i realize the difficulty of this request :P)
Pose: Similar to this Image, in terms of the action of the body

Okay, I'll try my best!