Rhapsody

Lotus Style

Supersonic Step
Type: Ninjutsu & Taijutsu [Lotus]
Cost: 25x Stamina & 25x Chakra
Effect: Usable once per battle. In the user's next turn, their speed percentile is reduced by 10x%, where x is the number of Celestial Gates currently open. X may never be more than 3.
Description: After opening one or more Gates, the Shinobi releases a quick burst of energy to hasten their step. With their body already enhanced by the power of the Celestial Gates, they are afforded a few moments in which to act faster than ever.

Psych Up
Type: Ninjutsu & Taijutsu [Lotus]
Cost: 45 Stamina & 45 Chakra
Effect: Enraged [self]; 2 turns. Generates 1 Lotus Charge.
Description:
A simple technique in which a Shinobi may pump themselves up, allowing their nerves to turn into rage at the sight of their opponent.

Lotus Style Smackdown
Type: Taijutsu [Lotus]
Cost: 80 Stamina & 1 Lotus Charge.

Damage: 60
Effect: Clobbered; 2 turns.
Description:
For this technique the opponent is grabbed by the collar (or some other article of clothing) and then quickly given a few open-palmed strikes to the face, neck and head.

Edited by Rhapsody

giphy.gif

@Rhapsody
Sometimes things change on Ninja Academy, it is a fact of life here, occasionally we roll out changes on a full update. More often however staff will “Hotfix” an issue. That is precisely what has happened to Taijutsu Charges! That is why your technique has been moved back to the Custom Forums, below I’ve listed a quick guide to help you understand the new costing that, we as staff, are going to adhere to. I hope it helps! Feel free to direct any additional questions to your nearest friendly staff member. 

•    If a Taijutsu wants to gain bonus <Taijutsu Style> Charges on a successful hit, it will raise the cost of the jutsu by 30 or 120 depending on whether they want +1 or +2 Charges. This means that if a jutsu wants to gain +2 additional Charges on a successful hit (a total of 3 Charges) it will cost +120 CP. A Taijutsu attack may not gain more than +2 additional charges.
•    Techniques that give a character <Taijutsu Style> Charges without needing to hit an opponent have some specific concerns. 
o    May not target an opponent.
o    May not be used in the Setup Phase.
o    May gain at most two (2) charges in a single jutsu.
o    Cost 40 CP for one charge, 100 CP for two charges. 
o    May not target anyone aside the user. A technique may not exist that gives an ally bonus <Taijutsu Style> Charges.
o    Must be specific <Taijutsu Style> Charges. Cannot make a jutsu that gains generic Charges.

Edited by Tsu

Alrighty, no worries there! 

Supersonic Step: I am not 100% sold on this one off the top of my head at first, but at heart it's aiming to sacrifice a main phase to try nab two in the following turn, or a third if you're already looking at two. I think I can get behind this. However, I would not  want to see this at jounin/sennin with caps of 4 and 5. I think 1/3rd percentile reduction is fine and it really shouldn't get better than that for something self targeting. Approved
Psych Up: Approved
Smackdown: This is costed at 5 points, which would be right if it was a hybrid, but it isn't. Either add Hybrid or knock it down to 4 points. Maths checks out otherwise.