MadKatters

#Reasons

Sorry I've been absent a lot lately guys.

Will have a reason up, and promise it's good, posted on NA later.

Totally said that there would be a reason.

Been working a lot lately and.. as of Thursday I'm now apparrently sharing custody of my nieces with my brother.. as in the last month or so.. and now every weekend for the next few months. (Until January when we hear back on the permanent arrangement.) #Courtisfun

But basically, I've been really busy with work the last few weeks and when not it's been with the 9 and 7 year old. Did I mention I hate kids and never want them of my own?

Also, we can blame Overwatch for the two days I have off a week not being spent on NA but my love of it, still enjoy it, is dying down at least until Sombra. So until FFXV Comes out HAHAHA Fuck you Squeenix guess I don't want those days I requested off at the start of October after all.

As far as I can tell I only owe Paul a post.. and need to move Kasumi to Konoha still.

Will do that ASAP then reply more frequently I hope.

TL;DR Maybe not reply Wed-Sun but I'll be around on skype otherwise and I always have Mon/Tue off so harass me then, 'kay?

Alright, I'm back.
My brother has kids back and they're not in my hair unless they're visiting, thank freaking god, so that's off my plate.
I'm also not acting manager for a whopping three departments anymore like I had been until a bit ago.

And the holidays are gone and done with so dreaded retail life is calming down. (To all of you that WERENT assholes to retail workers during this season thank you.. because I dealt with way too many of them.)

So, I'll be trying to resurrect and move some threads along to catch up in the timeline...
And apparently move Kasumi to Konoha from the exams still... *cough*

If anyone wants/needs me because of my absence hit me up here, discord, or skype.
Ill try to be around more often when I'm not on OW or.. still trying to beat XV.

PS, Missed you guys <3