Hardcore Skittlez

Absence and Unwellness

Heya Everyone, sorry that I've been gone a bit lately. I've had some fairly rough personal things happening over the last two weeks, only to be peaked recently by sudden and incredibly stupid changes made at work. It had just kind of been keeping me on edge and unable to properly relax, but last night it made me sick-- real sick. I could rant about the dumb as fuck shit that I came in to, and how my ability to perform my functions at work have now been thoroughly crippled because of an unwillingness to adapt to new standards... but I won't. 

Come daytime, I found out that my Blood Pressure had spiked well into hypertension ranges, and last night's debacle had caused it to elevate even within those ranges. Frankly, I'm probably a little fortunate that I didn't have a stroke or something about it.

So, I'm going to be taking it easy for a little bit. NA hasn't been all that stressful itself lately, but a few very specific things have added to it. I will continue to get my RP posts up where I can, just... slowly. I'm already very late on my tournament post, so I will not be surprised nor upset if I am DQ'd from this round. In order to avoid some of the specific things about NA that had been adding to my stress/anxiety levels, I've actually just made a whole secondary Discord account. I will provide a few of you with it a bit later, otherwise any NA contact that you need to make with me should be on the site itself.

Thanks for understanding!

Heya everyone!

Thanks for the well wishes, and I'm starting to feel a bit better-- especially as I'm learning that I'm not the only one at work who got pushed to the absolute limits of their patience. I've been trying to get a meeting together to get all of the people involved in place so we can get it figured out, but we've just been... like, hilariously busy. I alone finished 9 computers start to finish this week and worked on many more, but even when I left work Saturday morning, we still had 13 left to be worked on. It's just been friggin' nuts.

I'm going to try my damndest to get caught up on everything this week, but I might need to get myself a daily planner or something because god damn is it hard to keep track of doing things at a whim/for fun when you're busy.