cntrstrk14

General +1 Hindering | Numerical Compulsions

u0txqc6.gif

Numerical Compulsions

102? Why!? Round that down to a clean 100. Yes, that is better. And if you divide this clean value by 3 you get, 83.33?! Oh my lord no! Yes, round that down to 80 instead, yes. Much much much better. I can't believe this office gets by with these types of numbers? I'm glad I landed this job as an accountant, so much to clean up!

Effect: Anytime this character would receive EXP they must round the EXP down to the nearest 100.

Cost: +1

Designer Notes

- Special shout out to @Cellar Door for being an OCD piece of shit and inspiring this.

- Made this +1 since its entirely in the player's control to get around this. You will leak a lot of EXP over time but you can maneuver around it.

- You can also request (not sure if you will get) money in exchange for EXP when you would spill over, which was factored into my numbers of making this round to the nearest 100 and still only be +1.

That's an interesting idea, it would also get around the easy cheese which is to just transfer EXP to money. I'm not sure if it will get more bonus out of this though, but it might be enough to make it increments of 50 instead of 100 if I did both as a +1. I'm going to think about that, thanks!