Pwnzie

Kagune |  Red Child | 赫子

It was created by a member whos not even remotely active? And the "second bloodline" is in dead bloodlines? 

I had no clue I would need staff permission to make a bloodline out of an already approved skill made by a member whos no longer active.....Not a single person playing even has the skill? 

I had no intention of pulling a fast one on anyone, merely make an AS out of an unused skill...

It's an unused skill which belongs to a member, which the skill was made recently. Also, it's not a general use skill, so permission would still be required. 

That being said, if you want to resubmit 'Flesh Release' then you have permission do to so.

Your quoted Flesh Release in the post still has the "Kagune AS" portion, I would check that it's up to date. Also, your bloodline is so pretty except for the sore thumb "Element page" link stuck in there. Make that pretty so it doesn't look like a hasty last minute pin, its marring this beautiful page. Something like 'Kuton | Combinatorial; Flesh | 肉解放' as a link with some nice spacing'