disthawk12

Collections

Collection(    )

Whenever an item is destroyed it is is not considered destroyed until all items in the collection are destroyed  but it is considered damaged when an item is damaged it abides by different rules depending on the item

Weapon: When a weapon is a damage it can be used 1 more time at full strength before it is destroyed or it can be considered to not have any attributes until everything in the collection is destroyed

Armor: When a piece of armor is damaged any attribute that is not its special ability is considered not applicable

Damaged items follow the same rules of repair as destroyed items if could rp enough time to make small repairs to items before the next time they are used or the next stat battle If all the items in a collection are destroyed you may NOT be repaired in the same thread they were destroyed in

Cost x75 (Where x is the number the item is in the collection)

Edited by disthawk12

So Wolf brought up a good point i want to address now This has a similar concept to Hardcore Skittlez Armor set but its effect is totally different I am willing to put that it can't be used with armor set but i just wanted to make sure that wasn't someones starting argument 

Long Story Short: We removed Indestructible because it had this weird "two shots to break it" kind of thing. This ability puts that exactly same ability back into play. You don't get a "oh sorry you tried to break this but its actually hard to break"