cntrstrk14

Chakra Needle | Chakura no Hari | チャクラの針

lQlLKqL.gif

Chakra Needle | Chakura no Hari | チャクラの針

Type: Ninjutsu

Cost: 250 Chakra

Damage: 100

Effects: The first time the target successfully rolls to dodge this technique, in their next Response Phase they are targeted a second time by this attack. The second attack has half of all original offensive modifiers but gains an additional +10% chance to hit. May only be used twice per battle. In addition, the user chooses one of the following two modes when using this technique.

Paralysing Blow: This attack inflicts 'Stunned' and 'Shackled [Paired Legs]' for one (1) turn.

Killing Blow: This attack deals +100 base damage and has a +10% chance to critical.

Description: The ninja shoots a chakra needle from their fingertips that will nearly always hit the target. While in flight, the ninja can alter the properties of the needle to have different effects on the target once they're hit, such as paralysing or killing them. The needle itself is a thin beam of pure chakra, nearly impossible to see due to its speed and size. Because of the means of control that the user has, opponents often don't anticipate the needle's ability to change direction and come at them again.

• Like 1

Designer Notes

• This is something I was playing with and decided to just post it since it was saved in editor. I believe there is a currently approved version of this and I would need to figure out who all the stakeholders for it are before I actually proceed with this.