disthawk12

Starlight Arrow

Image result for Cool arrow

Starlight Arrow

Item Slots used: .5

Effect: When Used with a weapon techniques that is a Ninjutsu Taijutsu hybrid for each strike the arrow is used that strike it is modified as a ranged weapon Taijutsu techniques. Can be used 2x times per battle whereas X is equal to ninja rank.

Description: Made from a rare alloy of Copper, Gold, and Iron. These arrows have a strange affinity to charge with chakra and flow with taijutsu techniques blending them into one cohesive jutsu.

Cost: $70

Edited by disthawk12

You're looking to add link formation to your weapon jutsu for half the price. The uses per battle might suck as gennin and a little at chuunin but 9-12 uses is probably more than you'll use, so at jounin/sennin there is no limiter, so why is it half the cost? Also these can't inherently be used in a weapon jutsu they aren't weapons. Either make them small weapons or make sure you do what I said in your technique thread and always put a way to use these into your techniques.

Ive lowered the limiter to 2x and increased the cost by 20$ is that acceptable

Also I think there's been a slight bit of confusion The only thing this will really be doing is modifying nin/tai hybrids like normal tai moves The range part is because it going to be used in a bow but to be a nin/tai hybrid that's usable in the first place it is already going to get ranged modifiers

Edited by disthawk12

Okay, so what exactly are you trying to do here? There is no such mechanic as ranged weapon taijutsu techniques [melee or ranged has no impact on jutsu, and weapon jutsu are just jutsu with a weapon's attributes] so you're going to have to be more specific.

Looking at it, at present all this would do is remove your ninjutsu modifiers from your ninjutsu/taijutsu weapon techniques.

Could you give an example of what an attack with this would look like ideally for you? Are you attempting to get the ranged weapon attack modifiers on your jutsu? Because that's a completely different ballgame and opens up all kinds of other problems.

Edited by Yurane

Okay understandable So what I'm basically trying to do is make it not use chakra or ninjutsu stats But I'm Willing to change it to use a set-up phase action and then is used not the following main phase but the main phase after that, So essentially it would go like this

Turn 2

Response phase:

N/a

Setup Phase:

Iteza consumes 1 Starlight arrow

Main Phase:

Iteza uses a normal Weapon attack

Turn 3

Response Phase:

N/a

Setup Phase: 

N/a

Main phase:

Iteza uses Starlight arrow enhanced Nin/tai Hybrid

She pays X Stamina (It could even be 1.5x on use) And modifies that damage with Taijutsu.

So offered changes: I could lock to weapon jutsus that require Ranged weapons, I could also make it so it increases stamina because of lost to chakra. And I could give it a charge up point where I could also state it could be destroyed during that turn.