Princess

Teikoku Kumo - Imperial Spider

It is a bit unclear, you should just say that the extra strikes use Accuracy and Evasion to be clear. I don't believe there is actually any rule that forces this to be Acc/Eva and it would likely just inherit whatever the attack is already using unless said otherwise. So yeah, as Jeannie said I would either make it physical only or specifically state that these extra strikes are Acc/Eva. This should also be done on Golden Webbing obv. as well. Otherwise this looks good, though I am still not really happy with how these rules all interact. I really want to edit the main site Small Weapon rules to more easily handle people just adding Small Weapon strikes to attacks, since its something that happens somewhat regularly in creations. I'm just not sure how I want to handle it so it works cleanly.

Huh I swear there was something for it but yeah, you're right, there's not.

Requested change made.

Also, yes, by all means, work on changing the addition of small weapons, I am all for unification across the site. But maybe we can approve this for now and burn that bridge when we get to it. Please?