Toroi21

Gohaku Force

~NOTE: THIS ORGANIZATION WILL NOT BECOME ACTIVE UNTIL THE CHARACTER GOHAKU SUMI IS CREATED AND APPROVED. ADMIN MOVE TO DEAD FOR THE TIME BEING AND I WILL WORK ON IT UNTIL SHE IS FULLY READY. ALSO, COULD YALL MAKE SURE TO ALLOW ME TO KEEP EDITTING POWERS? GREATLY APPRECIATED!~

cpuUvs0.gif

ORGANIZATION'S EMBLEM

o4JTcyP.png

Organization Name:

Gohaku Force

Organization Head:

Gohaku Sumi

Organization Base: (please state Intra or Extra Village)

Intra-Village. Sunagakure no Sato.

Organization Goals:

The goal of this organization is to train and Produce some of the best Sumijutsu Artists for Sunagakure, so that the village may be prepared for any potential conflict.

Organization History: more elaborate, couple paragraphs

After hearing the events that have transpired between Suna and Konoha, through bedtime stories given to her by her parents, Gohaku Sumi decided that she would create her own organization, and in it, she would attempt to create a special force of Shinobi who specialized in scrolls, sealing techniques, and sumijutsu techniques. However, as she is still a Gennin, she found it hard to promote her ideas to her homeland. Afterall, there weren't many shinobi there who were interested in using Sumijutsu and scrolls in place of ordinary ninjutsu. 

Total Members:

0 (When it is Approved with Gohaku Sumi, it will be 1)

Entrance Fee:

25 Ryo

Organization Skills:

(When they are approved i shall put them in here)

Organization Jutsu:

(Working on a few as we speak)

Organization EQ:

Gohaku Scroll Necklace

Spoiler

ZUYFU0o.jpg

Description: A necklace that depicts two scrolls intertwining with one another. On the back, there is a plate that shows the Organization's Emblem. 

Effect: This character gains +100 Stats in Speed and 20 stats in Chakra. 

Cost: Free

Edited by Toroi21