PandaMattMatt

General Genjutsu; Fortify and Cripple

Illusion Technique; Fortify [Stat]
Type: Genjutsu

Cost: 240 Chakra

Effect: The target gains +100 [Stat] for 4 turns. The increased stat is chosen upon use of this technique, if this technique names multiple stats. This technique may be purchased multiple times, each time selecting a different Non-Tank Stat.

Description: A simple genjutsu technique that enhances the mind allowing the body to perform great feats.

Illusion Technique; Cripple [Stat]
Type: Genjutsu

Cost: 200 Chakra

Effect: The target is inflicted with -100 [Stat] for 5 turns. The decreased stat is chosen upon use of this technique, if this technique names multiple stats. This technique may be purchased multiple times, each time selecting a different Non-Tank Stat.

Description: A simple genjutsu technique that disrupts opponents actions, leaving them less capable in battle.

Edited by PandaMattMatt

Negative, I do not mean that. What I mean is upon use, I choose which stat to decrease. This also only comes into play with multiple stats. Cripple [Taijutsu] is not Cripple [Ninjutsu] and therefor I wouldn't be able to have the technique Cripple [Ninjutsu] and still debuff their Taijutsu. This only comes up when the technique is Cripple [Taijutsu | Ninjutsu | Genjutsu]

However, I did add in a line saying that the choice only comes up when the technique names multiple stats.

Thank you for clarifying the wording, because that wasn't clear as written. It sounded like an error, wherein you bought the technique for [Stat], but you had written that you can choose any stat every time you use it.

approved cuz I can do that!

Edited by Kouta

Moved back and edited to fit new Stat Addition/Subtraction Rules.

Fortify: Brought down to only 4 turns (bringing it to the 400 stat adjustment cap) and changed the price to be 240 and reduced jp by 1

Cripple: Brought down price to be 200 and reduced jp by 2

Edited by PandaMattMatt